Baby's Cuteness

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Enjoy reading

********************************************************************************************

Barkha- Arre Faizi tum?? Aao na andar aao..
Faizi- Namaste bhabhi..
Woh aapke banaye hue khane ki khushbu hee itni acchi hai ki hum yahan kheeche chale aaye(dramatically speaking) warna Koel toh humein sirf diet food hee khilati hai

By this time the Shergill brothers also come down with Baby in their arms and they only hear the last line that Faizi said

Karan- Saandh Koel ko teri itni fikr hai ki woh khud fit hone ke baad bhi tere liye junk food nhi khaake tere saath diet food hee khaati hai aur tu hai ki uski shikayat kar raha hai.. Aane de usse wapas bataunga usse ki tu phirse yahan aa gaya tha yahan thoosne..

Faizi makes a face while Barkha and Param chuckle and Baby looks at the four of them with a confused look..
Then Faizi notices Baby's look and says
Faizi- Hii Baby kaise ho aap??
Baby- Chachu..  godi.. Baby says while spreading her arms asking Faizi to pick her up..
Faizi smiles and picks her up in his arms and twirls her around while baby laughs cutely..
The other three look at the duo adoring their bond..
Faizi stops twirling her and was about to put her back down again when Baby said (in a cute voice)
Chachu.... philse ghumi 
Faizi smiles and agains twirls her around and this time higher and for a longer duration..
And then finally gives Baby back to Barkha..
Baby makes a cute pout as
Faizi put her down and looks away from him..
Faizi says- Arre Baby baccha aap gussa kyun ho gaye.. chachu bas khana khaake aate hain phir hum sab chalenge ice-cream khane..
Baby's eyes shone at the mention of ice-cream while Barkha shook her head at her daughter's nautanki..
Barkha-Dramebaaz hai yeh chhutanki ek number ki..

And they had a good laugh on this while baby again made a look like *udalo udalo jitna mazak udana hai udalo mera bhi time aayega*

Karan- Arre sab bas bhi karo kyun meri bechari baby ko taane maar rahe ho..
Barkha- Bas bas.. dono chachu ne sar par chadha rakha hai iss badmash ko..
Faizi- Bhabhi ek hee toh bhatiji hai isse toh sar par chadhayenge hee na.. kyun Karan
Karan- Bilkul sahi kaha tune Faizi
Param smiles while Barkha gives them a look like *inka kuch nhi ho sakta*

All of them go to the dining table for having their lunch while Karan was also feeding Baby her special food while having his own lunch at the same time and others were adoring the duo.

Faizi- Waah bhabhi!! Kya khana banaya hai!! Dil khush ho gaya humara toh!!
Barkha smiles..
Like this they finish their lunch and go to have ice-cream
Arre bhai samjho.. Baby ko promise kiya tha kaise nhi jaate..

At the Ice-cream parlour:

Faizi ( to the shopkeeper)- Bhaiya 2 butterscotch, 1 vanilla 1 chocolate aur..
(To Baby) Aap konsa flavour khaoge baccha?
Baby- Stlawbelly..
The shopkeeper smiles at Baby's cuteness and says..
Ji bhaiya samajh gaya 2 butterscotch 1 vanilla 1 chocolate aur 1 strawberry..
Faizi smilingly nods and says Strawberry ko chhod kar baaki sare cones dena..
The shopkeeper nods and gives them their ice-creams .
This time Param was feeding Baby and Baby ne apne pure chehre ko pink kar liya tha and she was looking super cute..
All looked at her like awwww...
While Baby made an innocent face and signed Faizi towards the ice-cream and then towards her mouth indicating him ki *mujhe khilao*
Faizi fed her. Like this they had their ice-creams and then went back to their homes.

After 30 minutes when all had freshened up Param got a call from someone...

Cliffhanger..
Socho socho kiska call aaya hoga Param ko??

Do consider dropping your views regarding the chapter and voting for it if you like it..

I am all open to new ideas so please do give if you have any..