1

School

Another day, Another school day. As usual, I take the taxi and walk through school. Walking down the hallway as what I always do.

I sat down and get ready for my class to start, I saw my crush went in the classroom and sat down behind me. I was so happy in a great mood. He then talked to me

"y/n" he whispered

"Hm?" I made a sound.

"Do you have a tissue?" He asked.

"Oh, I have here" I hand it the tissue to him and he thanked me "Thank you." "Your we- OMG whats happening are you okay?" I got startled that his nose just started bleeding.

"Do you want to go to the clinic?" I'm concerned for him.

"He doesn't." His friend replied to me.

We both looked at his friend heeseung.

"What do you mean jungwon is bleeding?"

"I hit his nose" he laughed

I was stunned and looked to Jungwon again "Are you sure?" While I gave him another tissue.

"I'm fine" he chuckled while looking at me

-Jungwon POV-

She's concerned.... About me.

"Are you sure?" She asked me and gave ma another tissue.

"I'm fine" But I cant resist her, of how cute is her face.

-End of POV-

Class starting

I was fidgeting my pen cause of how boring the topic was.
" That's how adolescence work, we all get crush we get to like someone and keep it as a secret. It is normal on our teens" the teacher explained

Then, the teacher called me..
"y/n! do you have a crush already?" The teacher asked me with a smile.

I faked my laugh "No"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"I have one" I said, I was flustered.
Then the teacher teased me and even my classmate did.

——-
Lunch time

As always I eat my lunch by myself. I sighted, and took a bite of my food. But then, Jungwon sat with me "can we eat here?" He asked me. I got the the wrong idea so I nodded and was about to leave.

Jungwon took my hand, "I mean with you" He smiled. I was having butterflies in my stomach I sat beside Jungwon. Heeseung came with his food and sat beside me. jay, jake, sunghoon in front of me and, sunoo and ni-ki on the side.

They looked at me "Only girl" Jake said.
I nervously laughed. "What can you do she's pretty" heeseung said. "I mean yeah she is" Jay said. "Jungwon and heeseung are lucky to be their classmates" sunghoon said. Sunoo then looked to me "You look familiar, somewhere on instagram." Me and sunoo are not classmates that's why. "Oh yeah!" I smiled!

Sunoo was recalling the username he took-his phone "Mint.Y/Nni"
"That's me" I laughed
"Can we be friends? I've been following you since last year" sunoo smiled
"Whats your user?" I asked
"Must be feeling good for Sunoo, thank me I invite you here." Jungwon sulking.
I laughed

"NoKimsunsun" sunoo said cutely.
"Your the one who's always early right" I laughed and followed back, I mumbled "cute"

"Y/N were also friends right?" Jungwon pouted!