Y/n Skills + Transformation

Bit of Background

Y/n was born and raise to be a the next "God" after Goku Black, in this timeline Black successfully did the Zero Mortal Plans while killing Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks. Ridding all Mortal that faced him, then one day in Universe 6 Black was killing all the Saiyans knowing their potential threat. He heard a baby crying in one of the broken house, he picked up the remains of a broken home and saw the baby Saiyan. Goku Black thought of killing the child, but instead corrupt him and raise him to be a true deity. A mortal raised the correct way the next true "God" a perfect mortal!

Y/n was raised up by Goku Black, from all of Goku skills and training, as well as some of the Kais training too, to learn all and destroyed any mortal that is "corrupting" the world. With his Saiyan DNA, he became a strong warrior and deity from a young age, as he learnt the Super Saiyan transformation at the age of 10. He still had a long way till he becomes a real deity and worthy enough to gain Black's proudness.

9 Years Later

Another time machine appeared, Y/n felt the 3 strong Ki signature, confused he went out but was interrupted by his father telling him to stay put as he will destroy the threats to our peaceful world.

Y/n's Skills and Power ups

Transformation: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Rose

SkillsEnergy Blade, Instant Transmission, Black Kamehameha, Super Rose Kamehameha, Energy Blast, Afterimages, Flight, Healing, Cloning, God Bind, Energy Shield, Kaio-Ken, Ki Sense, Ki Transfer, Spirit Control, and Energy Nullification U̶l̶t̶r̶a̶ I̶n̶s̶t̶i̶n̶c̶t̶ .

A/n Filler Episode~

A/n: Im back with limited time, so here the plan. Ima rewrite everything about my old book from 2017, cuz I don't have the heart to rewrite it on the original. There gonna be some changes aka lots, as you can tell from the less of pictures and more of me typing. YEA THAT RIGHT, we getting the no pictures run and fill this page with WORDS! Anyways ima released some chapters randomly, gotta make sure spell and grammers are up to date since I am a big boy now...Kinda...Well that's enough of this filler episode, I am planning on writing the FIRST chapter today or tomorrow, depends on how much imma be writing. Anyway if you have any questions for Author-Senpai aka me uwu. Just leave em, and I'll answer em[IF I AIN'T BUSY]. It's gonna be long ride, so please be patience with me, I am a busy guy. Bye Bye!

 Bye Bye!