Was it Worth It? - Angst

Quick Note: am sorry this was like left untouched for like forever but I'm here. With Angst. So like I was just wandering the internet like I usually do and found this song so like here! And I'm probably not gonna use the whole song because that takes forever

Request: No
Type: Song-Angst
Song: Parachute ; Liel Bar-Z
OC or Y/N: Y/N
Summary: Y/N doesn't know about Ghostbur, mainly because they secluded themself in their cottage once they saw Wilbur die. So they decide to try and join him in the after life.
TW: Suicide, Death
----------

I wander around my cottage for what seems like the twentieth time that day. Like I've done many days before.

'There's no way that happened...I must be going crazy, no way he did that...'

'Right?'

•Flashback To A Few Weeks Prior•

I look across the area. Spotting Wilbur in a box type area standing in front of the huge hole of what used to be L'manburg.

I see him turn to Philza and hold out a sword. I can't hear what their saying, but am able to read his lips at that last second.

"Kill me Phil."

I stand there, shocked. 'What...?'

A few very quiet moments pass. Until Phil takes it and stabs it right into his heart. Killing him instantly.

•Back to Present•

'It can't be true...' I look up at the wall. It holding up a frame of me and Wil smiling like idiots, hanging out before all of this drama. Knowing he's dead now, it makes me burst into tears.

'Why....did you have to do that....'

I think for a second..

'what if there was a way to see him again...but that'll be a big risk who knows what's waiting for me there..but....'

'I have to try'

I quickly write a letter. 'Might as well let the few people who remember me know..'

"Dear Friends,

By the time you might see this, I will be dead. I'm sorry I couldn't see you guys one last time, it's just something I have to do. I wish you guys a happy and long life. Try not to mourn over me too long. But it is time for me to say Goodbye one last time.

Your Friend,
Y/N L/N"

I fold it up, put it on the outside of my front window, underneath a plant pot, so it doesn't fly away.

I got back inside, to drop off my amour back on its stand and just grabbing my pickaxe. Memories swarm my head as I pick it up.

•••

'What should I name it Wil?'

'Mmm Maybe Axe of the Pick!'