Chapter 14: Dating? ●

Rewritten on 11.6.2022

Leia's POV

I woke up with Trisha in my arms, I looked down and she looks beautiful as always. I tucked her hair behind her ear to show her face, beautiful. I gently got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath, I changed my clothes.

My outfit

I went back to the bed and cuddled up to Trisha, I checked my watch and it's 6 am

I went back to the bed and cuddled up to Trisha, I checked my watch and it's 6 am. I felt Trisha move making me look down, she was rubbing her eyes. I smiled at the sight of her yawning cutely, she looked up and looked into my eyes. "Goodmorning beautiful" I greet "Hi" she smiles, she kisses my lips and goes to the bathroom. I smile at how cute she is and got up, I went out of the trailer for fresh air. My phone rang, the name displayed made me smile.

"Hey L!"

"Hey! why'd you call?"

"Nothing, I just missed you"

"We literally talked like the other day"

"Yea but I missed youu"

I chuckle "Yea yea I miss you too"

"Why are you laughing"

"You're so clingy, we literally don't talk for 1-2 days and you miss me already"

"Yea I really am clingy"

"When will you come here?"

"I don't know, maybe next month"

"Okay, I have to go"

"I love youuu"

"You sound drunk but I love you too, bye."

I ended the call and combed through my hair chuckling at the thought of her being drunk, someone hugs me from the back making me look to the side to see. I saw Trisha's beautiful face making me hold her hand, I kissed her hand and turned around. "Love, won't anyone see us?" I ask "I don't care" she kisses my lips, I carry her by her thighs and went in the trailer. I went to the bed and gently placed her down, I kissed her neck making sure not to leave marks. I look at her asking for consent, she gets my silent question and nods.

I kissed her lips "You're mine and only mine" I whisper into her ears. "Yes love" she smiles "I love youu" I say softly while laying down beside her "I love you too" she smiles. She cuddled up to me, I played with her hand while talking. "Had a good time?" I ask "Of course" she replies "Will we tell our fans about us in the future?" I ask her "Yeah, we will" she says "Our set?" I ask again "Yea, probably the same time as we tell our fans" she says, I kiss her head and held her hand.

"Can you walk?" I ask "Yea, I think.." she says making me laugh "You went rough" she rolled her eyes "Well, I can't mark you. Atleast you know you're mine" I shrugged my shoulders "We should clean ourselves up, we have to go right?" She gets up going to the bathroom making me stare at her. After she took a bath, I took a bath.