HOME

Y/N being the sometimes lazy ass slept  on the sofa in living room.

Mom - yah yn get up and sleep in yo room.

Yn - ............
Mom - Yn
Yn - .............
Mom - Y/N
Yn - ............
Mom - KIM FUCKING Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP TO YOUR ROOM LIVING ROOM IS NOT FOR SLEEPING. YOU-

(She was going to start her lecture but)

Y/N - omg! Appa save me from this monsteeerrrrrrr 😱😱😱🙀🙀🙀🙀 *screaming her lungs out*
Dad - what the fuck
Mom - you better maintain your language.
Dad - *ignores mom* my daughter did you just called me appa ?
Y/N - *from behind dad's back* you are appa so I'll call you that. Now save me na.

Mom - did you just ignored me. You little brats come here.
Y/N - last option. Maaaaiiiiii diaarr brothaaass (dramatically) save me na.
"She runs to Jin"
'I know she won't scream on me if it's them' she thinks
Mom - Jin
Jin - ye-yes m-mom
Mom - go son show her, her room
Y/N - but I'll find it.
Mom - *glares* he'll help ya with your extra big ass luggage.
Y/N - mamma I'm yo daughter why the fu- fork you're behaving like that *whins*
Mom - *sighs* go Y/N have rest..
Y/N - ok b.bye appa.................and monster.
Mom - yaaahhhhh!!!

Now Jin helped her with luggage and showed her her room.

Your room -:

And now you laid on your bed without changing dress, washing makeup without even getting rid of thing you don't like - heels

And now you laid on your bed without changing dress, washing makeup without even getting rid of thing you don't like - heels. You slept like that you were hella tired.

Next morning
Everyone was doing there works like mom making food dad flirting with her 😂, Jin reading some files , jhope thinking of dance moves , Namjoon reading books, Maknaes playing video games and Suga like always sleeping keeping his head on table of dining table. All of them were resting as they had taken day off for resting, duhh!!!  Suddenly they all heard a big voice or maybe scream.
Not the actual scream

Y/N - GOOOODDDD MOOORRNNIINNGG WOOORRRRLLLLDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody diverted their focus

Mom - *from kitchen* don't worry boys she always does that when she wakes up on her own.

Everybody got back to work and normal until...........

??? - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Jin and jhope flinched, controlers fell from Maknaes hands, Jin and Namjoon droped the files and book, mom and dad got scared and Suga jumped 5 feet up and ran upstairs.
Umhmm Everybody ran upstairs.

Dad opened the door of y/n's door slamming it.
Dad - what the fuck happened
Jhope. - eommmmaaa ghoossttt!!!!
The Maknaes screamed whereas Jin and mom were trying to control them and Suga was standing there with a *stfu all please for god's sake* look (so big look 😂)