Chapter 27

Zhuang Xinran held the microphone tightly in his hand, suppressed the tension that Shi Fei had caused when singing, and constantly hypnotized himself to concentrate. This was his only chance.

Probably because hypnosis really played a role, Zhuang Xinran's tension slowly disappeared, and people began to blend into the music.

The top tune of "Don't Want" is very nice. The song expresses a man's ambition to be his country and home from afar. The lyrics and music in the first half of the paragraph are magnificent, magnificent, and mobilize people's blood, as if you can see a hundred thousand soldiers and horses in front of you. Like Pentium.

In the second half, it slowly decreased. After the man was busy all his life until he was old, he ended up in a bleak, no children, no wife, and lonely all his life. He gained fame but no family affection. He used a song to see everyone Life.

The lyrics are also very well written, which surprised many people. After all, Zhuang Xinran is on the beauty track. Everyone thinks that they will choose the beauty track and the strength is not very good. It mainly depends on brushing the face, and the result is beautiful. There are more kings on the track than one.

Sometimes flying this enchanting evildoer is not enough. Is there still an original master Zhuang Xinran now?

"I really underestimated Zhuang Xinran before. I didn't expect him to have such a (strong qiang) original talent. This song is really nice."

"I was fanned by him, Zhuang Xinran, you should choose the original track. That's where you can shine."

"I'm a little bit enthusiastic about it, come on, does anyone want to fight with me (gan gan)?"

"The lyrics are so good that Nima is so good to hear that I want to cry."

"I decided to close the barrage and enjoy this song by Zhuang Xinran."

Shi Fei sat under the stage with his legs crossed gracefully, listening to Zhuang Xinran's singing, with an inexplicable smile on his mouth.

Teng Haining felt that nothing went well during the live broadcast on this day. His blood pressure was not 300 or 250.

But looking at the high ratings, I feel painful and happy.

This will see Zhuang Xinran’s performance, and finally smiled, picked up the jujube tea next to him and drank it slowly, saying, “This Zhuang Xinran is really beyond my expectations. His singing ability It’s not outstanding among this group of people, but the original ability is not weak."

Liang Wei also nodded and said, "Yes, this song "I Don't Want" has a high gold content. I think if it is uploaded to the Penguin Music Chart, it is possible to make it into the top ten or even the top five."

Teng Haining said: "By the way, he has signed a contract with Tianxing Media, right?"

Liang Wei: "Signed."

Teng Haining said: "You go back and ask Director Wu what he meant there, and see if you want to focus on cultivating this Zhuang Xinran. I think as long as he can have such good works appear in the future, even if it is not as high as "Don't Want". The quality is a little worse. It is also possible to win him the championship. Of course, this matter has to be discussed with Director Wu."

After all, after a person signs it, it will be operated by Tianxing Media.

"Director Teng, I'm worried about the star push officer. What if He Lulu doesn't vote as expected?" Liang Wei expressed his concerns.

"Hmph, you will inform He Lulu in a moment, if she still wants to get involved in this circle, she should play less tricks, otherwise she can try the taste of being hidden in the snow." I really think that if she is red, she can be free. The entertainment industry is not as simple as you might think. The program group can praise you, and you can still hide you.