Chapter 3 - Uncertain Future Part 1

Flashes of light are seen, A young girl carrying a certain wounded boy, panting over the tremendous distance they have travelled, escaping certain doom.

The same visions are seen, the same abhorrent ringing is heard, of multiple voices surrounding their ears, her ears. She remembers her training to not give in, to not focus on the horrible things she sees and hears. 

To remember who she is, and her purpose in living, the things that motivate her, that keeps her going. This was all of what they taught her, what they taught young Ishiins. Yet some of them always give in, and they are lost never to be found.

Every time she blinks she always sees multiple moments from across time, that are related to this place, that is related to the people inside of this city, to the people gone, and to the people still here, fighting.

She sees a young boy standing outside of a balcony, his hands rubbing against one another as he puts them against his mouth, trying to warm himself from the cold, he stares at the beautiful moon. Its light shining over the cold dark night, as he asks himself.

"Who... am I?" He softly murmurs.

She sees another person, this time a young girl, surrounded by the neon lights of the city, of Tokyo. The light glimmering from a distance, the cold and dark alleyway rings with the shouts of multiple men, begging her... for mercy... She hangs her head low, her knuckles bruised, her clothes wet from the pouring rain. 

Her face is empty. There is nothing on it, she feels nothing. Even in beating up stronger and taller men than she is. It brings her no joy, it brings her no satisfaction, it brings her nothing.

Another young girl is seen, beating up a lamppost, painting it... with her blood. Her screams and weeping filled the sky, the red sun falling on her, burning her. She lost someone who was dear to her because she didn't think it'd last, she thought... it was too good to be true...

She didn't know any of these people, but she had a feeling... she soon will.

These visions of these moments back in time and also ahead of it, are no coincidence. Traversing through this plain may be painful, but certain people are shown certain things... For a reason.

She looked at the injured boy she was carrying and whispered unto his ear.

"Rushi-kun... we're almost out of here, and I feel... we have some new faces to meet..." she grasps his hair, rubbing it and patting him. She lightly smiles as her eyes finally see the blinding light, fading away.

"Shihei-san?"

- - - - - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --

- A Few Minutes Ago -

Himura flashes out, with Rushiko getting ready to... face him.

All of the soldiers keep huddling together, no matter how many times you crush them. Like ants, they keep gathering and multiplying all over the park. The wind brushing the leaves, the wind brushing her hair. 

She elbows one of the soldiers in the chest, puncturing a hole in him. All of them surround her by the trees, she powers up her whole body and starts beating all of them up. She jumps midair and flips, kicking and snapping someone's jaw. 

She carries one of the soldiers and spins him around, tossing him aside towards the others like a plaything, the force mushing them like little insects. She keeps getting faster and faster- snapping their body parts like nothing, collecting all of their limbs and heads. Throwing them with such impact, the body parts slam unto the enemies, creating holes in them, but also around them.