Chapter 59

Next day, Sid and sana both are sleeping in each other's arms. Sana wakes up and look at Sid. She kiss his cheek and sits on the bed. She look at her figure in mirror...

Sana thinks : Ewww He says he likes my morning face... Jhootha..
She look at her messy hair , little swollen face and morning drool.

Sid too wakes and rub his eyes. He sits beside her and put his head on her shoulder.

Sid in sleepy voice : Good Morning...

Sana : Look at the mirror...

Sid put his chin on her shoulder to look in the mirror. A smile comes on his face looking both of them together in frame. He prays to God to save them from evil eyes.

Sana : Dekh kaisi lag rhii hun...

Sid : We both look good together...hnaa!??

Sana joins her face with him : Hmmmm..... You never noticed before!??

Sid hold her from both sides : Nhiii.. You!??

Sana giggles : Many times

Sid chuckles : really... When!??

Sana shyly smiles : I noticed that when we went to Manali first time. And we took a cute picture together.

Sid ask in wonder : You love me from then!??

Sana smiles : Nhii... Tb Shayad sirf like krtii thii...
Pyaar pta nhi kab hogya...

Sid chuckles and kiss her cheek. They both get up to start their day...

********

Sana : Sid btaa na un sab ke liye kya bnauu!???

Sid : Kuch bhi bna de yr... Sab kuch to acha bnati hai...

Sana sits beside him on couch : TV bnd kr or meri help kr kitchen mein...

Sid : Yrrrrr mai kya krunga...

Sana : Don't be lazy Sid... Ab ajja jldi...

Sana makes a rajma , Shahi paneer , Gobi and raita for dinner with the help of Sid.. he chops vegetables for her. Now they are making starters...  Sid takes one cheeze ball but Sana hits his hand...

Sana : Sid unke liye hai... Tu badmein khanna..

Sid frowns like a kid : Yr tu unko hi khila abb... Mai nhi khaunga...

Sana : Sid yr... Plz bachonki trh mat kr...

Sid go from there and sit on couch... Sana giggles looking at him from kitchen... She finish her work and makes plate of cheeze balls and Roasted masala paneer for him.  In no time he melts and start devouring her delicious dishes.
********

Sid and sana got ready and door bell rings... They all come on time. Sid and sana greets them... They sits on couch in the living room. Sana serves them drinks and starters. Sid too helps her...

Anika : Sana ab sit yr... Baatein krne ayee hain... Tu khatirdaari mein lag gyii...

Raghu chuckles : Kuch bhi kho... But schmein Sana ke haathon jaddo hai... So delicious.

Sana smiles : Thankyou...

Tanya : Ricky nhi aya!??

Sana : Umm Han...vo usse kuch kam agya... So vo nhi ayega.

Tanya nodded.

Sana : Can I ask you all something!??

Raghu : Sure... Puch kyun rhi ho... You are free to ask..

Sana : Umm vo like app sab log restaurant mein sad songs kyun gate ho!??

Avvi : Title se nhi pta chla...!?