« ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ »

«A Shiba Inu and A Monkey»

Most Shiba Inu's are in Japan though one, who resembles uncanny to them, keeps glancing at the unfamiliar place around her. In South Korea, she's restless. She goes by the name of Sana Minatozaki.

While the other's a cute beast, one slightly has a different kind of cuteness. She's known to be a monkey — a strong and playful one. She's that Lalisa Manoban.

**

Sana understands the language pretty well, though she holds back from asking the passersby. She decides to wait, eagerly awaiting that someone.

What brought her to this country? One might say it's for another vacation, for her it will never be one — it's a war. Her dear parents urge her to take the long flight for another business venture which she didn't like.

If the Yu's are famous for their human medical care, the Minatozaki's are known for animal care in Japan. The latter wants to venture out into the global market, hence she's here or that's what she's been told.

A car pulls up across her. Tilting her head to see better, she smiles at the familiar figure. "Took you long, monkey."

     "Sorry," Lisa smiles apologetically. "Caught up in traffic. Let's go?"

The driver hauls the things inside the trunk while Lisa ushers Sana inside first. All settled in, the car starts to drive off.

Sana turns to Lisa in question. "Is it true?"

Lisa tilts her head. "True, what? That we're going somewhere unknown or I had to endure sitting in this car with you?"

     "What happened to you? Is this how you'll treat your long-time friend who you didn't see for what, three years?" 

Lisa sighs in discomfort. "Sorry. Just this situation was sudden okay? And don't get me wrong, I'm happy you're back and all but circumstances stand... We're dragged into our parent's shit."

Sana lets out a small smile. "It's going to bring our business together, that's what my grandma told me. So yeah, it's shit but I got the feeling it'll work out this time..."

Lisa smiles playfully. "What? Is that the bad kind of feel or the good one?"

A little chuckle is heard and Lisa knows it'll be fine. "A good feel and I'm never wrong, Manoban."

Lisa leans her back comfortably, eyes slowly closing for a nap. "You better be."

     "Rest assured."

Without a doubt, she takes Sana's word into a somber sleep. Sana tunes in her earphones, listening on the way to the venue.

The Manobans are most famous in Thailand for their Hotel Industry. Coincidentally, they wanted to expand their venture worldwide. The reasons and coincidences in their encounter are too much of a problem to just ignore.

Time swiftly flies past and they reach the place safe and sound. Lisa woke up by Sana's slap on the arm — so much for being gentle. With a stretch, she goes out and finds her suitcase. Sana walks ahead despite disliking her parent's decision but the feeling within her says otherwise, it screams happiness — as if saying the decision is worth it.

A tall figure stops Sana on her way in. She hasn't gotten over her jetlag and that trifling feeling over the ride, she badly needs her nap.

    "You, there. Can you step aside—" she stops as the taller face her with a boring look. "—what are you staring at?! Step aside, don't you understand? Move!"

The taller eyes her up and down before going in. This act made Sana huff in annoyance, not only was she this tired — a total nobody dares to do this to her.

She calms herself. This wasn't worth her time — she's got better plans to do. Yes, her rest. Calmly, she steps inside the house. And damn, her gut feeling is never wrong.

Lisa whistles as she glances around. "Nice place. Those old folks know how to waste money, impressive..."

Far beyond the scenic darkening clouds, down below a feline-eyed girl caught her eye. Lisa has never seen such an alluring eye as if it's pulling her to her demise.

     "...sa! Lalisa!"

Snapping out of it, she blankly stares at Sana. "Yeah?"

     "We aren't the only ones here."

Realizing that, Lisa silently laughs. "Fucking hell. They don't mean that, do they?"

Sana's feelings went up a notch. "I think it's that."