(14) Antaeus

Madeline had been spending her days in the aria. She had played a trick on hammerhead by giving him a fake ephmycron which Alphaeus gave her. Aronnax has Sofia and trust me, Madeline can't bear Sofia goofing around with Ant. They are soooooooooooooo disgustingly romantic weirdoes.

She's quite enjoying it with Katherine, Alpheus's wife. It was indeed quite difficult to convince him to not rule the terror for her. But love has it all. She likes, loves and adores, their relationship.

They are not the couple whose chanting I love you all day, nor kissing, nor hugging. Eyes do the work. They way he looks at her! Madeline knows she's dying to have a man looking at her like that. But love's not in her fate!

Ant is happy with Sofia, so let him be. Plus, Ant is not anymore, like the spiritful person. He is just dark, hot and not at all sweet, just like his favorite black coffee with no sugar. And Madeline is not a rehabilitation center to fix him up.

Now, Madeline is Madeline. She loves sneaking and searching. Thus, bound by her nature, she went to check ARIA'S storeroom. Everything was fine, until, she saw an Ant's photo with a girl, he looked young. She had black hair, black eyes, and a bit tanned skin with tanned lips. She kept it, ant looked cute indeed, but she felt as if, she knew the girl. But that's when she found a doodle. She had seen Ant making it too, they were concentric circles but something was scribbled beneath them. And she felt the need to find that out. She had opened a box labeled 'from Aronnax' found it. She took them both inside her room, she hid the photo in her wardrobe and kept the doodle with her and went off to the black market.

My eyes couldn't believe it. Fontaine was crying, hugging that impostor. He hugged back. I was burning with rage, did she forget she's with my brother? And you know me very well. I splashed right in their conversation. They broke apart

"Fontaine!!" Madeline yells at her, "how could you?"

"what did I do?" Fontaine argued.

"you're supporting him?? What about your brother?" Madeline asked

"He is my brother!!" Fontaine spat . Madeline looked at her in shock, but then towards the impostor, who simply shrugged. Remorse took over her. She'd stabbed the real Ant. But the idea of the fake one having the ephemycron sprung in. She announced, "we will tell Alpheus".

"No!!"

"Is he involved?"

"who knows?"

"So, about him? Ant told me he had run out of jail"

"exactly!! I have planned to first kick him off our sub. Then jump for truth. At last lemuria. What do you say?"

"perfect. I'm in" Ant finally spoke.

The thought that Ant was never Sofia's makes her jump off joy.

~~~~~~ with Fontaine ~~~~~~~

She quietly stepped in ant's room and he felt a handkerchief on his face. But woke up straight in a dark room. One of faun's secret rooms. The real ant had took his place. They peacefully went to bed.

The next morning was not a peaceful one for anybody. Ant had wreaked havoc in the whole of the sub. He was indeed back in Antaeus mode.

"Geez sof!! The room's too clean! I've got to ruin it."

"Why the hell? Get out, Ant!!"

"Lemme mess it up first"

"Ant, stop it!! NOOOOO!! Not the trophies!! PLEASE!!"

He was rummaging the whole of Sofia 's room and yet utilizing every moment to prove himself as a complete nuisance. He threw the clothes out of the cupboard, pulled the sheets of the bed, turned over the mattresses. In other words, he had turned the room upside down.

'No doubt, I can choose making a mess as my profession' he thought to himself.

(At dinner) Sofia is hella angry with Ant and Ant is rather a jolly little fellow today. Singing and dancing in a lively spirit. Finn, Ant and Fontaine are on the bridge, planning their next move.

Faun: We need peace and to ensure that, we need those pests off.

Finn: First, Let's just get dad and then way would lead to way

Ant: True! But we still need a clue for the others. What if hammerhead................

Faun: The fish cam, it has the footage of what happened that day.

Finn: Can prove to be helpful. Also the communicator!

Ant: yeah!

Finn: OK, so!! Let's review, Madeline will do her part in the dark orca, dad will be the first target and the fish cam and the old communicators would be sent for repair work

Ant: Sofia's room check didn't help

Finn: I think it would take years to make up with that

Ant: But that was pleasure

Finn: For you indeed

Faun: guys, get ready Madeline has begun.

Ant: faun, you'll be the back up and send Griffin when we call.

Faun: done

Finn: we'll be leaving then, love you sweetheart

Faun gives Finn a peck and mutters love you too. Ant shuts them up, "lets leave" dragging Finn out.

Ant kinda gets annoyed with their romance but everything can't go according to him.