8. 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐?

He look down to his leg when he saw.

"Where is he?" Draco asks Ms. Vicky, who doesn't pay attention to anyone. She glares at Draco, giving him a 'mean girl' vibe. "I don't know. Maybe he is still swimming. Don't be so worried, he will be okay. " Ms. Vicky patted his back and walked away, pulling her binocular. She looked and saw there were only three girls.

She didn't doubt it, as she hadn't paid attention, so they waited for a second and looked at her binocular again. "Girls, where is Javier?" She shouts, and the three girls shout back, "He's still not here, Ms. Vicky! I think we need some help here!"

As she yelled for some children to go into the water to explore what was beneath, Ms. Vicky became frightened. After having checked the water, the children informed Ms. Vicky that there was no evidence of Javier there. 

Ms. Vicky then decided to call a teacher and she choose Severus

She rushes to Severus, who is in his own classroom fixing some books when something starts bothering him. He feels something making his heart beat quickly, danger?

When suddenly Ms. Vicky knocks on his open door so she can catch Severus's attention. "What can I help you with, Ms. Vicky?" He asked her while she was catching some breath. "I'm sorry, Professor, but this is critical." She said, while panicking. I'd appreciate an explanation, so please take a moment to calm down. 

"-Javier." Before Ms. Vicky had a chance to explain and finish, Severus pushes her aside and rushes to the lake. 

"Ms. Vicky, we found him-Professor!" Harry runs to Severus, who has a worried face, and his eyes drop to Javier's body lying on the ground coated by water surrounded by the students. He is unconscious. "Oh, Merlin..." He told the student to step away and he hurried to check on Javier.

He leant his head towards Javier's chest and saw that it was not beating, and he began to CPR Javier by pushing down and fast with his hands placed on top of the other clasp in the center of Javier's chest slightly below his nipples. He started to worry when his pulse didn't respond. So he started to do the mouth to mouth method. He compresses their chest at a rate of at least 100 times per minute. Let the chest rise fully between compressions.

'Please don't go yet; this is a dumb reason to die, my love.'

As Javier wakes up choking out the water and begins to cry, Severus lifts Javier's head against his chest and a memory flashes through his mind. With that, "I'm scared..." he held Javier tightly and took a calm, slow breath to make Javier stop crying.

In another point of view, Harry, Ron, and Draco were puzzled by what was happening to the two. "Look at them. They are good together." Ron elbowed Draco instead of Harry on his right. Draco glared at him, and Ron apologized and rolled his eyes when his head turned to Harry. "This is the first time we've seen the professor do something like this," Harry explained, and Draco scoffed. "Of course, they are best friends after all." Draco's look at two looks is glaring at him, "You don't think so? They can be dating." Harry and Ron argues and Draco just sigh.

Severus brings Javier into the hospital wing. "What happened to Mr. Infante!?" Mrs. Minerva rushes to Javier's bed, questioning Severus, standing beside Javier's bed. "Ms. Vicky has a lesson by compelling the students to let them see a kelpie underwater." Mr. Severus said and Ms. Vicky disagreed.

"Is that true, Ms. Vicky?" Mrs. Minerva looks at her while she is ready to fight her will. "I will not regard it as coercion, Professor Snape you should ask the girls if I forced them to go there. He must have just panicked without telling me or he's just overreacting, not like the girls-" Ms. Vicky's sentence was cut, "I am supposed to not believe it. Mr. Infante does not act in the manner you claim, Ms. Vicky." Ms. Vicky scoffed incredulously.

"How can you be sure of what you are saying right now, Professor Snape?" "Mr. Infante just got into a fight with one of his housemates by insulting him." Ms. Vicky proudly smiles at Severus, and Severus raises his eyebrows. "That's unnecessary and we should not pay attention unless it is the topic of what is happening right now, Ms. Vicky."

Sorry to interrupt your fights, but let's not fight here right now. It's right if we talk to understand each other later. Please Ms. Vicky, come with me and Professor Snape, please watch Mr. Infante until he's awake. " Mrs. Minerva guides Ms. Vicky outside and talks to the office, "I'm thankful you are okay." Severus brushes his hand through Javier's pink hair. "Professor?" Madam Promfey peeked at the curtains, and he immediately removed his hand from seeing it.

"What is it, Madam?" He turned to Madam Promfey. "Could you please look for my job for a moment?,If you can't, I can ask somebody else to"

"Sure." With that, Madam Promfey left Severus in the hospital wing with Javier.

Severus sat down beside his bed and stared at Javier till he woke.

"Severus?" Payton looked around and realized he was in the hospital wing, where Severus was staring at him. "Why am I here-"

"By drowning Payton, you almost die." Severus irritatedly said, "Should I be sad or what?" Severus gave him a questionable look as soon as he spoke. "Nevermind, it's a joke, by the way." Payton looked out the big window, seeing students enjoying their day. "Muggles actually make jokes about dying?"

Severus asks as he fixes Payton's new—dry over-sized t-shirt from Payton's wardrobe that Draco sent for Payton to wear other than the wet. "Some people do, but we call it dark humor." Payton said.

"Do you actually laugh when someone uses comedy in a Dark context?" Severus ask again and Payton nod. "Yes. specially if I experience it the same way."

"Experiencing almost dying?" "Yep, and you did too." Payton, chuckling, said, Waiting for Severus to get the joke. "Not funny." Severus's impassiveness looks at Payton. "It is funny!" Payton laughs and smack Severus shoulder playfully.

When Severus watched Payton laughing, his charming smile caused him to smile as well. Without Severus's notice, Payton bent over to Severus directly closer to his thin, plump soft lips and asked, "So, what are we now?"

'Say it, Say it.'

"What exactly do you mean by that?" Severus looked confused at him, and Payton was still finding a good and decent word to explain it without getting embarrassed.

'Are we now together? No, are we now boyfriends? What about asking him if he truly loves me?'

"Are you gay?" Payton murmur as if Severus didn't heard it.

'Fuck I screwed it.'

"If I am attracted to people of the same sex as me sexually?" He said and Payton nod.

"I am." They stared at each other deeply, and next they smashed their lips together passionately. They could feel the heat surrounding them as they stopped.

"Would it be possible for you to visit me later?" Severus said with a grin in his face. "Sure... I'd be delighted to."