Nathaniel Jean's Senior Year

Title:Nathaniel Jean's Senior Year
This book ruined me in the worst way possible when I actually reached the end of it.

I was like shit,that's it. And then read it five more times. The best thing about remembering my journey through this book is that I actually finished it in a night. I didn't think I'd be so immersed and transfixed just because of one story but I was.

And I love this book so much because it was also one of the books that got me into reading bl romance and actually going into yaoi also.

Enough of that.

This book is amazing. I'm sure you can tell much from what I've said above. Our mc is so many things. He's naive but smart,a bit of a jerk but kind,hot but stupid sometimes,acts like everything is okay but is falling apart deep down in and holy shit it'll break your heart what he goes through in this book.

And well,you'll meet Lucas. And fall in love with him as much as I did. These boys are just...ugh!

I will warn you,there is like abuse and homophobic assholes in this book. Don't want to spoil it for anyone,but you will cry for our boys. They'll go through hell and back and go through the worse but they'll make it.

Plus you will feel like punching Nathaniel at a point through the book but hopefully you'll understand him and know that he's just a confused little shit that we all love.

And if you wanted to know,yes there is soo much fluff and a little smut if I remember correctly.

But I just want you guys to read and and share how you feel here. We can like discuss it and all because this book is sooooo good and I wanna like share how good it is.

Okay that's it. Let me know your comments.