Brian's Curse

A/N: Hewwo! This work is a baby of our braincell with Ciricorn. Hope you enjoy it hehe!!!

*****

Based on:

Yuzu constantly claiming he is at his physical peak.

Brian begging Yuzu to come back to TCC (probably out of Stockholm Syndrome), not knowing what he is wishing for.

Hanyu Yuzuru Log, Year 2042, March 12th, 05:12

I'm at my physical peak.

Breakfast: 2x gyoza dumplings, miso soup, 1x strawberry, and a glass of water.

Received a text from Dr. Nathan Chen, M.A., Ph.D. He wishes me the best of luck. Felt nice. Replied with:

I'm running out of ointment of Patrick's blood for my ankle

I'm running out of ointment of Patrick's blood for my ankle. Need to ask Brian to re-stock the supply.

The weather is good.

Brian's Log, Year 2042, March 12th, 05:48

I want to die.

I really don't know how long will I be able to follow him around before losing my mind. What the fuck is his secret? His body is visibly aging on the outside, but he is still skating the same as twenty years ago!

Last night I again replayed the stupid promise I made to him in that Shinto shrine before Sochi. That I will always be by his side throughout his competitions. Woke up with sweat but no clue on how to break the curse. When will he release me?

Shit. There is a knock on the door. Must be him.

______________

Brian turns off his voice recorder and starts moving to the door of his hotel room, the wheels of his wheelchair silent against the soft carpet. His wrinkled hand reaches for the door handle and as soon as he pushes it down, the door flies open and Yuzuru marches in.

"Top of the morning to you!" he grins and struts past Brian's wheelchair into the room, "why aren't you ready? Chop chop!"

"Yuzu," Brian breathes out, rubbing his forehead, "I haven't even finished my breakfast yet, it's too early for practice."