Intro...

The piano has been the instrument of inspiration throughout history but it isn't that great.I know it should be inspirational, but I know a person who played the piano, like the actual thing, and he didn't think it is; he hated it because it seemed like his life was only made of the piano and the sounds that he has been forced to play.

He was never good enough for his parents; he could never live up to his older brother so who the hell wants to play that godforsaken instrument?

But he likes playing it and composing but the songs he played were ridiculed. That guy was... me. Bet some of you had figured that out already. When people hear this, they tend to pity me and feel sorry for me. People tend to believe 'He's just a misunderstood musician' and so too all those people, I am not a misunderstood musician. I just do not like the piano but I love the music it makes. It's as simple as that.

I don't want any of that pity shit from you, you hear? I'm telling you my story because I know you won't pull that kind of shit with me, and really, I just want someone to vent to. Plus she told me you would listen.

Now with that out of the way where do we start? I know, when I met her, the girl who didn't know me, and this is a big part because come on who does know me? I'm John Evans for god sake. The 'misunderstood musician'. So, we're starting from there. We're going to skip the tragic back story and all that depressing stuff. But who am I kidding, we both know that you'll hear about my other issues later. Now that I have taken up enough time on myself let's get this story started.