𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Oh how Quackity wished he had a normal day.

He had put his hopes too high, and two hunters he thought he could trust had tried to take his wing off as how slept.

How desperate Are they getting?

Faking friendship for a few feathers?

Anyways, he had woken up early sunrise to a blade cutting into his torch, and when he tried to run? He got shot with a flaming arrow.

Just . Amazing.

So now he's here, scrambling over branches in the woods as two men Yell and shoot at him.

༻𖦹༺

They had stopped, he'd made it to a deep part of the forest and it just went... Silent.

Not even birds.

He was way as he walked, reaching a small clearing nextnto a fast flowing river.

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐." A voice hissed sleepily from a tree above him.

Q froze, slowly looking up

"𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵-"  Q blurt stumbling back a big from The thing in the Tree.

A Naga.

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚢?" The Snake person hummed, crossing his arms against his tail and laying his head down.

"𝙲𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎?"

Q swallowed hard, flexing his wings.

"𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑣𝑖𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑎𝑔𝑎.

"𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛,𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚢."

"𝙾𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗." The Naga grinned, His tail flicking.

Q knew he couldn't outrun it, his wings ached from the burns and cuts through them, and his lwga ached from running.

Not to mention how fast Naga were, it's one of the main reasons hunters avoid their territory.

As Q got lost in thought, he barely noticed the tail that slinked around his waist.

Panicking as he noticed and got pulled into the snake.

He let our strangled chirps as he flared his tattered wings, crying out in pain as the tail rightened around them , holding them down.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦-" he choked out.
"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦-"

Wilbur's head tilted. "𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕..." he spoke to himself, his grip tightening around Q.

"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦- 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺- 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯-!"
Quackity gasped out, his head hurting from the lack of oxygen

"𝚑𝚖𝚖𝚖𝚖... " "𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 -" The Naga eyed Q at that, his head dipping closer to him. "𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?"

"...𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨."

Q felt a sharp pain in the back of his head, and it all went black.