Wednesday

*lots of dialogue ahead*
*third person POV*

"Senpai! Ugh senpai! Are you even listening!?" Osana said with her usual whiny bitch tone.

"What do you want??" Senpai said kind of annoyed

"Oh well uhm... y-you see I was making bento this morning... and well... I accidentally made an extra bento.."

*how do you "accidentally" make an extra bento??* yan-Chan thought

"D-do you want.. it..?"

"Oh well sure, thanks Osana!"

"Don't think I make just for you! You...dummy"

"You say Something Osana?" Senpai said

"N-nothing" she mumbled

*Senpai... as oblivious as ever* Yan Chan thought.

*yan Chan POV*

Tomorrow is the day the day Osana will perish..or at least go....

*M͓̽i͓̽s͓̽s͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽*

Everything is all set up there is no reason my plan should fail. I have garbage bags placed near the pool I have a "pool closed sign" so only Osana and the bullies walk in. Also, Osanas reputation was pretty damaged from my post yesterday but not enough. I have the wieght and the pool chairs set up. I can stall Osana for awhile after the popular girls get there. They don't want the one chair next to the pool, so they don't get splashed. I will be doing I little more than splashing Osana...

Raibaru is taken care of and then senpai will be mine! All mine! And only mine...

And if he's not I have my... means of getting him. So matter what.