!MUST READ!

Everything on this page will address any canon changes (don't worry on this one I think there's literally 1), plot-hole fixes, or requested clarity that have gone into my second draft of The Male Luna. These items are addressed with details/questions that have been pointed out to me from both Inkitt and Wattpad, so if you see something that you don't remember being in the comment section, it was probably addressed on the other platform.

1. Damien's age is 32. I decided to drop Damien's age by 6 years (I looked back and realized he was initially 38 ). There is not any canon change to the story in terms of changing Damien's age, other than I had added a description of how Aiden became Beta before Damien took over as Alpha, and how Aiden helped mentor Damien.

2. Brayden's age is still 19. At this age, I checked, and by law, he could obtain the right of guardianship of his siblings, however, he couldn't rent a car (which is why they don't move in a moving van). Ultimately, I decided to keep Brayden's age the same and there will be some more details coming up in book 2 on the explicits of his age. (Sidenote: your author met their SO when they were Brayden's age and my SO was Damien's age, so if I were to say this age gap was too large or unrealistic I'd be a lying hoe...🤪)

3. Brayden can NOT shift into a werewolf. Someone had asked this question, and I realized I never clarified this in draft 1. It's now clarified, lol.

4. There was a detail on Marcus being unable to eat red and blue foods. This was going to be a WHOLE thing, that I never did. The detail changed to him freaking out at the sound of sirens.

5. Much like how Damien has some special abilities for being an Alpha, Brayden has some for being Luna. Basically, Luna's have the ability to read people's emotions better than a normal wolf and their EQ is MUCH higher than average. This also creates the ability to portray a sense of trustworthiness to those around them. (Example: Brayden being able to read people's desires so easily or why he felt so at ease around Lou).

5. The Omega district plays a larger part in book 1 now. I added details of the condition of the class system, and there are two characters from the trailer park, Mary and Paul, who help Brayden and his family settle in. These two characters don't have a huge part in book 1, but just so ya'll are aware of their presence and that they won't be walk-ons for book 2. The Omega class is strictly wolves who have been kicked out of other packs for varying reasons and were able to join a different pack at the cost of their previous title/position (more details on this in book 2). Paul is more vocal that he doesn't like the system as it currently stands, and the Omega district, in general, doesn't agree with the strictness of pack life. This is because while they hold a pack bond, it is not as strong as the pack bond of wolves who were born into the pack (again, more details on this later, but if anyone has any confusion don't hesitate to ask).

6. I expounded on the lore of the Lunar religion. There is now a whole additional chapter where Damien meets with the Priestess and they discuss his mate bond, the Goddess, and the Lunar beliefs. To put it shortly, the Goddess is not a misogynistic ruler and does love all her children. However, the Priestess is clear that in order to make sure the will of the Goddess is upheld it is up to her Holy leaders to interpret her writings and prophecies. Therefore, the poor treatment of some of the werewolves in my story isn't necessarily due to the will of the Goddess but the poor interpretation of her will (example: Olivia's treatment from the pack or the forced mate bond between Damien and Brayden). There will be more details of this aspect of the world in book 2 so if anyone is confused by something, again, don't hesitate to ask.

7. Kelsey was aware of what happened to Brayden but was not subject to a similar situation. Brayden made sure to protect her from having to do the same thing he was required to do at such a young age. This is why Brayden is so close to Kelsey, and why Kelsey is so protective of Brayden (example: watches his health, is sensitive to how he feels). Kelsey has always tried to take care of Brayden since he had always tried to take care of the rest of the family (I added a chapter in book 1 going into more details).

8. There were several inquiries about more details of Brayden's past, including details on his mother, his grandparents, the other kids' fathers, etc. In short, I'm not getting into that right now. Because of the abundance of interest in Brayden's mom that was sent my way, I'm throwing around the idea of a prequel novella *bangs head on table* (TML was supposed to be a STAND-A-LONE 🥴). So the avoidance of specifics isn't because of plot hole problems but purposeful future thinking.

9. Dr. Monroe was Alpha ordered by Damien to report immediately if something happened to Brayden during work. A reader pointed out that Dr. Monroe calling the Alpha while Brayden passed out didn't make a ton of sense and I whole-heartedly agreed...so this is how I fixed it.

10. It was pointed out that during the church scene I accidentally crossed over my Goddesses (Artemis vs. Nix). The dialogue that caused this confusion has been changed.

11. On to book 2!!!

Recap of Characters:

Brayden: Full description of looks in chapter 1 in book 1. Currently 19, although more details on this in book 2. Has tattoos on his left arm, torso, and upper left thigh from to cover scars from a previous accident. He is the guardian to his five younger siblings and is the mate of Alpha Damien. He is the current Luna of the Rocky Falls pack and works at the hospital part-time.

Kelsey: Brayden's oldest sister, currently 15. Full description in chapter 1 book 1. Knows about werewolves.

Marcus: Braydens oldest brother, currently 12. Full description in chapter 2 book 1. Does not know about werewolves.

Charlotte and Charlie: Twins, age five, and kids fourth and fifth in line of siblings. Full description in chapter 2 book 1. Do not know about werewolves.

Evie: Baby sibling.

Damien: Full description in chapter 3 in book 1. Currently 32, and the reigning Alpha of the Rocky Falls pack. He is Brayden's mate.

Aiden: Full description in chapter 3 in book 1. The Beta of the Rocky Falls pack. In his late 30s, and Brayden's biological father after a one night stand in high school. 

Olivia: Aiden's mate and current beta female of the Rocky Falls pack. Found out about Brayden in book 1. History recap in chapter 18, while description is in both chapters 23 and 24 of book 1. 

Lou: Damien's mother and former Luna of the Rocky Falls pack. Works as a therapist, and current therapist of Brayden.

Al: Lou's husband and previous Alpha of the Rocky Falls pack. Full description in chapter 19 book 1.

Dr. Monroe: Head pack doctor for the town of Rocky Falls.

Priestess: Mentioned in chapters 5 and 26. Is the high priestess of the Lunar religion and head of the town's church. While book 1 does not contain a large description of her (I am adding more of her character in my second draft of book one), her description looks more like Bev Keane from Midnight Mass, or Siv from Midsommar (this is not to say her character acts like these two women, but I liked the austere look these character's had).

Mary and Paul: New characters (they are added to book 1, but only briefly in the very beginning, therefore, I essentially need to reintroduce them anyway for book 2, so no one will miss anything other than knowing they aren't walk ons). Omegas for the Rocky Falls pack.