Prologue

"If you are reading this book, I advise you to put down this book and pick up a much happier one. The Baudelaires and the Snickets have a troublesome story. There are three Baudelaire children, Violet the eldest, a merely 14 years old, when she ties her hair up with a ribbon she's thinking. She has a gift with the mechanicals. Klaus, who's no younger than 12 but no older than 13, has a wonderful mind, he has read almost all of the books in his parent's library. Finally Sunny is the youngest out of all of them. Speaking noises she doesn't have the best speaking skills, but what she lacks she makes up for it with her sharp teeth.
Y/n Snicket might have one of the worst backstories I have ever seen and written about. When she was little, her father, Lemony Snicket disappeared, that is I. Because my sister and my brother were out exploring and hiding something I do not wish to say just in case someone that should not be reading this is reading this. Y/n had to go into the system; she hated it there so she ran from multiple foster homes and landed on the streets. The Baudelaires found her, took her in, and was fostering her.

Violet, Klaus, Y/n, and Sunny, were heading off to the beach on a gray and cloudy day." Lemony Snicket said.
"Bramley Beach please," Violet said as she rang the bell.

"Are you sure that you don't want to go to the fair, to play games and have fun? It's a perfect day!" The trolly conductor asked.

"No, We'll have fun at the Beach." Y/n Said

"It is a perfect day for it." Violet continued.

Y/n's POV

As the Baudelaires created a rock retriever, I grabbed out the two things that my father left me. A typewriter and its satchel. I started writing what Klaus and Violet were saying and making a little story out of it.

"Sunny, can you make this into the perfect skipping rock?" Violet asked. Snapping out of the story trance I went into. As Sunny went on making baby noises saying got anything besides sandstone. Sunny made the perfect skipping stone and Violet was going to throw it with her left hand.
'What are you doing may I just ask?" Klaus asked, ever since the Baudelairess took me in Me and Klaus were inseparable. Not just because we're the same age but because we have a lot of the same interests. Violet wants us to get together already because according to her we're bound to get together.
"I want to see if I could skip as long as I do with my right hand," Violet replied to Klaus.
"Violet you're going to get better results if you do it with the same hand," Klaus said

"Controlled variant," I continued. Violet switched hands and threw quite far. The machine retrieved the stone from the blue waters.
"It worked!" Violet exclaimed with happiness. I nodded.

"Of course it did!" Klaus gleamed. I joined in on the conversation saying
"Yeah, you're amazing." I look up at the stairs and I see a shadow of a man, a man I knew too well.