The bad beginning part 2

We turned around and started walking towards Count Olaf's house. As we got closer and closer everything was slowly dying. I looked at the Baudelaires and they were fixated on Count Olaf standing in a tower. Mr. Poe rang the doorbell.

Nothing, Mr.Poe rang the doorbell once again. This time Count Olaf is a tall man I want to say 5 11'. His hair is sticking out on both sides, and he had a goatee and a singular eyebrow. Most importantly he had a tattoo of an eye on his left ankle. He would say that he was the most handsome thing in the universe... I would say the complete opposite, he brought anxiety to me.

"Hello, Hello, Hello." Count Olaf said, the hellos ranging from light to dark, the last one most definitely the darkest. "I'm an actor and your new guardian. Your welcome."

"Thank you." All three of the Baudelaire children said.

"Well come in and wipe the mud off your feet. Don't forget your enormous fortune." I walked in and did he say enormous fortune? I don't like this dude already. "Welcome to my humble abode, Baudelaires, Snicket... And a man with a hat." He said with confusion.

"I'm from the bank. I take care of the Baudelaire and Snicket fortunes."

"Ah, yes the bank, well welcome to my humble abode. I know it's not much but maybe with your money we can fix it up and make it more comfortable." I look at him weird knowing that we can't get our fortunes until Violet and I come of age.

"Their fortunes are locked in the bank until Violet and Y/n come of age." I nod in agreement.

"Who's Violet and Y/n?" Count Olaf asked all of us

"The eldest and the Snicket." Mr. Poe responded.

"Alright I hope to be the father that you never had." Count Olaf said to the Baudelaires.

"We had a father." Klaus said.

"And a mother beauty she was, flammable." He looks at Poe "Do I need to sign for them at all?" He shook his head "Well as we say in the theater exit stage right." As Mr. Poe exits the house he says

"Goodbye, Violet. Goodbye, Klaus. Goodbye, Sunny, Goodbye Y/n. I hope you'll be happy here. I'll still check in on you occasionally. If you need anything or have questions, you can reach me at the bank."

Not a while after Mr. Poe left, and left us alone with Count olaf. He looked at me like someone who would look at a roast beef. I grabbed Klaus's hand from the sight, he understood the hand gesture and squeezed it back in a effort to calm me down.

"And you my dear look just like your aunt, oh how she was so delicious looking. Almost the splitting image of her. I think I will have a lot of fun with you." I strengthen my grip feeling more scared. Klaus in return looked at Violet which she returned to look at Count Olaf.

''Why do you have an eye tattoo on your ankle?" Violet asked, trying to get the attention off me and on him.

"It's nothing of the importance what is import is this.'' He pulled out a list. "Can you guess what this is?" We all get ready to reply with 'its a list' but he interrupts us and says

"Wrong its a chore list and you need to get all of this done by the time my theater group gets here.'' Then he sends us to our singular room with a singular bed. Also to what Count Olad said, a homey pile of rocks.

"He's horrible, did you hear what he said about Y/n?" Klaus asked his sisters. They just nodded in response. "Are you alright Y/n/n?" I shrugged, since nothing other than the speaking happened. But nevertheless I shivered at the thought of him doing something.88

"Don't worry Y/n and Sunny, he's gone." Violet tried cheering up all of us.

"For now." I replied. 

**Sorry for not posting I have finally gotten back Wattpad and everything. I have had everything taken away from me for a while and my mental health was shit. Well Im back. The world is Quiet here*