CHAPTER 3: Kacchan Is my Soulmate

Last Time On
If Izuku Was Part Demon...

Deku's POV

"Thank you for putting your trust in me Makomo, Sabito. I wish for everything on this paper to come true." I said, suddenly I felt sleepy I then started to fall forward.

Before I could hit the ground though someone caught me. The last thing I saw was a pair of Ruby red eyes and before I lost my consciousness. I heard two words.

"My Mate..."

Tanjiro's POV

I saw Izuku fall forward, but before I could catch him. Faster than I could keep track of a ash blond hair girl caught him. When she caught him she jolted as if she were shocked.

"So your my Mate? I can't complain. Your cute and handsome. Your strong too." She said, tracing a finger down Izuku cheek.

She smell like both human and demon equally. She must be a half blooded demon.

"Excuse me Miss? Can you let me tend to my friend?" I asked, she looked at me.

"Oh hello, I'm sorry for ignoring you." She said, I smiled.

"It's no problem Ms..."

"Katsumi. Katsumi Bakugou." Katsumi said, I nodded.

"It's nice to meet you, Katsumi. I'm Tanjiro. Tanjiro Kamado." I said bowing.

She nodded and smiled.

~Time Skip To When Izuku Wakes Up~

Izuku's POV

I slowly regain consciousness. I opened my eyes to find that my head was in Kacchan's lap. I jumped away afraid of being blown up by her. She was awake and looked at me confused to why I jumped away.

"Why was my head in your lap Kacchan?" I asked, her confused look soon turned to realization.

"Wait! Deku?!" She said, in disbelief.

[A/N: Izuku and Katsumi hadn't seen each other since they were 8. Due to Izuku's training becoming harder. Meaning that he didn't get as much time for himself and Katsumi moving. They didn't see each other while they were at U.A cuz they were in different classes.]

"Yeah that's me. Now please tell me why I was laying down in your lap?" I asked, she looked away from me with a blush.

"I didn't even recognize that it was you, Deku, but to put it simple we're soulmates." Katsumi said, looking me in the eye. 

I started processing what she said. When I finally processed what she said. I was surprised.

"A-are y-you sure?" I asked, Kacchan nodded.

"When I caught you. I felt the electric like shock. I even caught a glimpse of your soulmate mark. It was a green dragon with a orange eye.  I have the same exact one. Meaning that we are indeed soulmates." Kacchan said, showing me that she did indeed have the same Soulmate Mark as mine on her neck. I noticed that she was different from when I last saw her.