1

Having an idol-obsessed sister might actually be one of the hardest things to face or deal with, especially if they are as obsessed as my sister is.

Let me give you a quick room tour of my sister's room.

You look at her room door, and bam a big poster for some hot guy warning you about entering the room, ignoring this warning. once you get in you see, wow more posters, didn't expect that, it's like an art museum in there, except it's not expensive pieces of art, they are just posters of all sizes, what really concerns me is this huge picture, and when I say huge I mean huge picture of that same guy but half naked and I'm not sure but this picture seems to be a screenshot or something from some 18+ video cause the zipper of his jeans was pulled down and I could see the gray boxers beneath.

She really is lucky that the man who raised her to be a good and innocent girl is laying sick in bed cause otherwise he would have been dead early on.

Moving on, a whole entire set of Ikea shelves stacked with albums THAT I BOUGHT, yet never got a thanks.

' Thanks Zack '

' Oh, thanks me '

I'm going mad.

Anyways, today is one gorgeous Friday morning, the sun bright and fabulous, not saying that I'm a morning person but I could still appreciate a good morning.

For some reason today I was in a good mood, something that doesn't really happen often.

Getting up from bed and taking a morning refreshing shower then running downstairs to be met with the strong yet pleasing smell of my mother's special breakfast.

Every Friday my mom wakes up early, gives Dad his medicine, and makes this amazing breakfast and you won't be able to see this on any other day of the week, that's why it's special.

" Good morning Mom," I said as I entered the kitchen enthusiasm evident in my tone of voice.

" Hay Zack, good morning honey, I see you're in a good mood today, any specific reason?" My mom's cheerful voice rang in my ears making a smile form on my face.

" No, not really, it's just one of those days where I'm not, you know my supposed normal self " I replied as I sat on my specified chair as my mom placed a plat Infront of me and I started drooling over the sight.

A white plate and over it you could see two golden brown pieces of toast with a side of steaming hot scrambled eggs with a sprinkle of pepper and salt on top for extra flavor, and then you see the big boss, the best part about this whole special breakfast, one small crepe on the side, with bacon bits and actual big pieces of bacon, with some melted cheese and my mother's secret sweet and sour sauce.

As I took the first bit of this delicious breakfast the sound of a screaming crazy girl sounded from upstairs and quickly started getting closer as the owner of this high-pitched voice kept getting closer.

"ZACKKKK" Emily screamed her way till she found me.

" Zack, Zack " Emily kept repeating as she inhaled and exhaled heavily.

" I heard you the first time, I'm not deaf you know," I said calmly as I took a bite of my toast while rolling my eyes at her.

" My husband is holding a real-life meeting and only 100 can attend, I have to go " she screamed as she showed me her phone screen, where it read that only a hundred can attend blah blah blah, what dragged my attention was the price of that ticket.

" Hell no Emily, are you crazy? I'm not paying 150 dollars for this shit " I replied my voice coming out a bit higher than supposed, my eyes were still wide in shock, dad really raised a spoiled brat.

" Oh, come on, please, there is no time, I have to buy it now before they run out," she said in a hurry.

" Mom! Come see your crazy daughter, she wants me to pay a whole 150 dollars to meet her ...... wait did you just address him as your husband ?" I asked with a raised brow, now that's why I said what I said at the very beginning, obsessed. the crepe that was in my hand before was now laying on my plate waiting for me to devour it

" Emily, honey, you can't keep putting all that weight on your brother you know he has two jobs and buys your father's medicine "Mom tried to reason with her but I could already tell that this wouldn't work.

" Please.... please only this time and I will help pay okay, ama give you 50 dollars and you pay the rest " She looked at Mom and then back at me while trying to muster her best puppy dog impression.

" And why would I do that, give me one reason why I would waste my money on such a dumb thing?" I asked getting sick of this, here goes my good mood down the drain.

" Because you love your favorite sister and..."

" You are my only sister " I cut her off. An unamused impression plastered on my face.

" Well, that's a better reason for you to spoil me and make me happy, don't you like to see me happy? this will really make me happy, please......?" she pleaded

" Zack just give her the money, she seems really desperate, don't you see her face and how sad she is "Mom popped in the middle and decided to take the spoiled brat's side.

" W .......what!? Mom, are you serious? are you really going to take her side on this " I asked rising from my seat, my eyes wide at what my ears were hearing.

" Just this time Zack," Emily said acting all innocent.

"See, she said it will be the last time, don't make your sister sad like you said she is your only sister, your only sibling actually," Mom said with a sympathetic look on her face while she hugged my sister from the side

" Uh............ I can't believe this, Fine, here" I said as I pulled a 100 bill and handed it to my sister.

"Oh, I actually want your card, I'm gonna buy it online," she said a sinister smile on her face.

I don't like this.