GOT- Yautja history

Before the children of the forest. Before the giants. Before the fist of the first men and andals. Before the dragons and the white walkers that ever first step on the back watering planet. The was a race that ce from the sky. They were called the Yautja's or another name the 'predators'. When first discovered the watering planet there were no humans except for the animals. The hunters began their first hunt on the planet and explored the landscape. They declared the planet as their new hunting ground.

But years later magical things started to appear on the land. The children of forest came then the giants then the dragons. When the three magical race met the hunters, they attack. The hunters defeated the children of the forest with ease but for the giants it was the test of their strength also the giants were defeated and for the dragons it was the ultimate test for the hunters, a creature that could fly and spit fire at its enemy. It was the ultimate challenge for the hunters but the dragons were also defeated by the hunters thanks to their technology.

Years later after a long bloody conflict against the magical beings. The children of the forest, the giants and the yautja's started to coexist with each other. The Yautja's taught both the giants and the children of the forest how to build. But for the dragons the Yautja's still see them as wild animals and a threat but in time the hunters found another way to tame these fire breathing creatures and became the very first beings that ever tame and rode on the dragons.

Then thousands of years later the fist of the first men came and years later on the andals came. When the humans came to this world they fought against magical beings and hunt animals to survive but thr race that they did not expect was the Yautja's. The Yautja's overpowered them thanks to their outstanding strength, intelligence and also their technology. Then peace came, humans in the very first time bent the knee to the Yautja's and they were worshipped them as gods. In return the hunters taught humans how to build and taught them weapons, hunting, fighting and evolution.

In every hundred years the gods would return. And when they do, they would expect an ultimate sacrifice. The humans were used to breed the ultimate prey. The hunters would battle these great serpents to prove themselves worthy to carry the mark. But if the hunters lost they made sure nothing survives.

Golden Age...

The Golden Age at the watering planet was one of the best long years for both the species on the planet and the Yautja's. After years of wars and bloody conflict the hunters prove themselves worthy and brought all the race together to unite and start the very first day of the Golden Age.

The hunters first taught humans and native beings how to build, hunt, technology and civilization. All the race were treated as equals and coexist with each other thanks to the hunters. There was no wars and no conflicts under the hunters ruling. The Golden Age lasted for 6,000 years until the fall of the Golden Age came.

The Fall Of the golden age...

In every hundred years when they return they would expect an ultimate sacrifice. To breed the ultimate prey, the 'serpents'.

The serpents became the ultimate prey for the hunters

The serpents became the ultimate prey for the hunters. The serpents were also dangerous to the beings on the watering planet. But then years later there was and outbreak. The serpents began using humans and the children of the forest as host to breed more serpents and spread like a plague killing every that's in there way and destroying life itself. The only race that could rival these serpents were the Yautja's, the dragons and the giants.

After the outbreak was neutralize the civilization was wiped out and was in chaos. The serpents destroyed everything. The hunters fled the planet and destroyed their secrets, pyramids and their technology so that in the future the humans wouldn't know their existence. And year's later on the humans forgotten about them except the children of the forest, the giants and the dragons.

Aftermath...

Years after the fall of the Golden Age the hunters now came to the watering planet to hunt. The Yautja's hunt worthy prey on the planet and missions that were given. Humans have evolved, cities were built by their own and their world was becoming civilized just like the golden age.

But there are still mysterious that the Yautja's left behind and hunt powerful preys at the watering planet.

Now let the hunt begin.

Continue...