𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hey everyone this book is the second Prequel of the Russo series. This book has a strong meaning behind it. In advance, I will say that this book will have a sad ending.

This book is the story of Astraea Russo and Greyson Allori. If you read Allaire Diaries you know that Greyson struggles with his home life. His mother is in and out of hospitals and his father relies on him to work for the family. He undergoes a lot of mental health issues and addictions. His story will be told in the first couple of chapters. Unread Messages is about the words Greyson wanted to say to Astraea but never had the chance to. It digs deep into his inner thoughts and emotions. By the end of this book, you'll probably end up sobbing with me.

The prologue is taken place after Greyson commits suicide. There will be multiple time jumps and flashbacks in this book. Each chapter will have an Unread Message that Greyson left for Astraea.

There are many trigger warnings in this book. The biggest one is Suicide. If you are sensitive to this topic I understand and I wouldn't recommend you to read this book. The second big trigger warning is the mention of self-harm and substance abuse. Another trigger warning is abuse and miscarriage.

I want my readers to know my DMs are always open and I love you all.

♫ ♫ ♫

Character aesthetics:

Greyson Allori
20 years old
Musician
Astraea's boyfriend

Greyson Allori 20 years oldMusicianAstraea's boyfriend

Astraea Russo
20 years old
Author

Astraea Russo 20 years old Author

Side characters:

Blaire Allaire
21 years old
Assassin
Astraea's best friend

Roman Russo
21 years old
Mafia Don
Astraea's brother

Antonio Romano
21 years old
Greyson's best friend

Hera Romano-Night
19 years old
Astraea's Best friend

Romeo Russo
3 years old
Roman and Blaire's son

Islana Russo
Less than a year old
Roman and Blaire's daughter

Diego Night
1 year old
Hera's son

Ryleigh Night
4 years old
Hera's step-daughter

Denzel Night
3 years old
Hera's step-son

Kailey Allori
42 years old
Greyson's mom

♫ ♫ ♫

I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I do. I love you all. <3