Neil...

Neil knew he was going to get mixed reactions when he walks into the dorms from his late night run, but he couldn't care less, but he knew he was lying, to himself about that as he pauses outside the dorms door, peeking down at the small fur ball in his coat.

"Meow-" the all white kitten lets out shaking a little in Neils hands.

"It's okay, you're about to enter a warm area now." With that Neil sets off inside and up the stairs. Neil debated on just going into his room first, Matt, Dan, Allison, and Renee would react better to this small surprise then the monsters would, but he knew he promised to go to their room first so he did, slowly.

He reached for the key that Andrew gave him when they started- whatever it is that they were doing- and unlocked the door.

Nicky was the first to address him, and very dramatically,

"Finally, was starting to think that you got killed." Neil nods his head stiffly, closing the door gently and turning around, this peeped all of their interested, because, 'why the hell are you just standing there.'

"Neil do you want to watch the game from last night?" Kevin questions looking away from the exy game on the tv.

Neil gives them a clearly fake smile before stepping behind the bar, which immediately causes Andrew to sit up straighter and glare at the suspicious boy.

"What are you hiding?" At Andrews words, Aaron peeks at Neils hiding figure, his twin brother was on to something, Neil was clearly hiding something.

"Nothing-" At the lie that was leaving Neils mouth, Andrew stands up, thinking the worst, that Neil had hurt himself and didn't want to get yelled at by him for the third time that week, but when Andrew stands up he could see something moving around in Neils jacket.

"Jeston what the fuck?" Andrew doesn't move from his spot, clearly not trusting whatever it was that Neil decided he needed to save. Nicky looks at Neil for a second, before moving toward his best friend, however he immediately stops in his tracks, staring at the thing that just popped out of Neils jacket.

"Surprise?" Neil states worryingly looking at each of the faces of the Monsters. Nicky was the first to react, running straight up to Neil, squealing.

"Oh my gosh you didn't! Neil! Where did you find them??? They're so fucking cute!?!" Nicky bends down allowing the white kitten to lick his nose before he rubs the head of the kitten while Neil pulls him out, Neils eyes never leave Andrew, afraid for his answer the most, because well, he normally slept in Andrews room, none of their friends knew this, but Neil snuck out of his room every night to join the shorter boy, sometimes they would stay up late talking or studying other times it was just to sleep, it became a habit they never carried or wanted to break.

"Neil-" Andrew starts, but Nicky cuts him off, grabbing the animal from Neil.

"What are we naming it??" Aaron, slowly eyes his brother before dismissing whatever thought he had and walked over toward Nicky, touching the dirty animal.

Neil watched him carefully before smiling at the cat cuddling into Aaron and Nicky.

"Neil you can not keep a cat!" Kevin finally stated as Andrew started forward, Neil ignored Kevin in favor of watching Andrew approach Nicky and Aaron.

Andrew just stood there until four pairs of eyes looked at him.

Nicky blinks for a second before slowly pilling the cat off of Aaron and holding it out for Andrew to look at.

Neil could tell that Andrew was curious, but he couldn't tell how he was going to react yet.

Andrew slowly grabbed the kitten from Nicky and pets it for a few moments.