Projects Aren't that Bad Pt. 1

Sawyer's Pov:

School is back in and that means I get to see my friends again, more work and the beginning of the year project. Wonder what it is this year, I better get to class and find out.

Sophie's Pov:

Ugh, school is back in which means I have to see Pepper and Sawyer flirt all day, more work since we're in high school, and the beginning of the year project which, I hate.

*Ring*

Warning bell better get to class don't want to be late on the first day.

Sawyers Pov:

Class is about to start and I like to be the first one there but, Sophie was there first, hmmm wonder why. I was about to say something but, the teacher and students started coming into the class so, I just sat next to Sophie and wait for class to start.

(The teachers name is mr. Smith)

"Welcome back to school I'm the new teacher mr. Smith"

Can this mr. Smith dude get anymore boring.

"Can we just get to the project" said Sophie

There's the Sophie I know

"Ok, well then, this years project will be getting to know someone but I get to choose the partners"

Ugh I did this project in 7th and newt was my partner, man does he have a dysfunctional family.

"Well who's paired with who" I asked

" You'll be paired with the person sitting next to you"

Well, at least I'm paired with someone I know and like.

Time pass and its the end of class but I couldn't help but think out of all people I'm paired with Sophie my crush.

"Sawyer,Sawyer........Sawyer" Sophie said breaking my train of thought.

"Yeah"

"So we're meeting at your house"

"Why not yours"

" 'cause, I don't want to deal with my brothers and I don't think you do either"

"How would you know"

"Your on the the football team with two of them"

" Good point so, my house after school"

"Ok see you then"