Chapter 1: Escaping

William sat on the leather couch as he was waiting for his brother to come back from the store, for that night he and his brother would be staying at fazbear's fright. The only reason was that Rose was getting mad at them both for coming home so often covered in children's blood. Vince thought it was kinda funny but William didn't see the joke in this situation. They both eventually agreed to this situation for now until they could find a better method for cleaning up. 

As he was waiting on his bro he decided to check up on all the animatronics and checked to see if they were all in working order before he went to bed. He wasn't much worried about Vincent since he knew Vince could handle himself in any situation. It was that rare chance that he may never come back but whatever. He slowly made his way to the backroom to not disturb the animatronics. 

He was almost asleep but just then his brother walked through the door. He thought he was seeing things at first since when he fully got up nothing was there. He simply brushed it off and went back to lay down until he heard a soft snicker come from behind him. "Vince I swear if you don't stop being an ass for a day but I think that's way too hard for the almighty bunny ki!!er," he says in a sarcastic tone with a hint of anger laced into it. "Sorry about that willy but seeing you sleep like that just makes you look so edible~"

"What the actual f()ck Vince, you act like a pedo sometimes. But I guess that makes sense since we only kill kids but more so you though." mocking what Vince said before. William finally looked up at him but the look he gave him was not the face of the loving brother he grew up with. Vincent walked toward William with anger in his eyes and let out low growls that sounded like a hungry wolf who had just found its prey. William shot off the bed and started backing up since he finally realized he couldn't use his teleportation powers.

"What's wrong, William? It's your fault for saying such a hurtful thing to me? I'm not a p€do like the rest of these sick bastards out there." he pushes William down roughly to the ground and towers over him. "Don't you dare put my name into the same category as there's! For now, I'll let you be but just know your life and body now belong to me and only me." Vince walks out with a devious grin plastered across his face with danger screaming in his bright violet eyes. William is so stunned and scared to even move while he's still in the same building as that demon rabbit. He slowly gets up as he tries to balance himself upright. Pain instantly shot through his spine but Vince never touched him though, he then realized that Vince did but he probably didn't notice because of all the fear that previously raced through his body.

He got up slowly again while balancing himself on the chair next to him and succeeded in his intended task. He made sure the damn rabbit wasn't anywhere near him or around him, after finishing his search through the building he took a sigh of relief. All that was going through his head was to stay on his good side while he figured out what his next move would be. 

He couldn't ask for Rose's help since she was mad at him and he couldn't afford to make her angrier with him. He didn't want to go to  Henry since he was already busy with Charlie and Sammy but what other choice did he have? He either had to do it now and live or suffer in silence while his "brother" did all these horrible things to him. He decided to go to Henry since that was the safest bet for right now.

He made his way to the front of the building but before he left he decided to have a little chat with a very "special" animatronic. Where he stood he called Cassidy to the front, he knew this was a risky move on his part but he didn't have a choice. He asked cassie to watch out for Vince and to keep the rest of the missing kids safe which only made cassie more suspicious. "Why do you need me to help you with this?" she looked at him with anger and resentment. 

He tried but failed to get through to cassie and ended up just giving up and leaving. He realized a few hours have passed based on the dark blue sky above him. It wasn't a use of just standing around and waiting, so he ran until he made it to Henry but by now it was late and he had to at least try. Slowly making his way to the front door, he knocked somewhat roughly as he prayed, even though he doesn't believe in God, for henry to answer. Putting his ear against the door he heard soft footsteps and abruptly backed up. 

"What are you doing here William?" henry says with a groggy voice since he was woken out of sleep. "I need a favor hen, could you allow me to stay here for a few days or weeks. It's very important and right now I'm running from someone whos trying to hurt me," William says while begging and pleading with Henry to let him stay. "William sorry but I can't allow that after what you did to me and my daughter charlie. It's just not possible for me to be in the same house as a murderer like YOU." henry spat these words while showing no remorse or pity. William knew this was going to happen but decided to do it anyway. He got on his feet and thanked Henry for his time and walked away. 

Henry took one last glance at William and shut his door which William heard very clearly. He decided to go to Rose since she's the only one left for him to go to. He was scared that glitch may hurt him but he couldn't focus on that right now, he needed to get to safety. Deciding to gitch over there was the best idea but he knew glitch was going to sense that he did it since their minds and bodies are connected simply by using the same powers. He made it to Rose within a few minutes because of his powers going haywire. 

Making his way slowly towards the door, he gently knocks twice on the oak wood door. He hears Michael say "who is it?" from inside. "It's your father Michael..." he says in a soft but gentle voice while also trying not to cry or show fear across his face. Micheal opens the door to see his father covered in bruises and cuts which didn't go unnoticed by Will. Michael tries to make sure no one sees them but they end up bumping into Chris. 

"What's he doing here? I thought mom told him not to come back until he and uncle Vince stopped arguing." Chris looks up at Michael when saying this and sees how concerned Michael is for their "father". "Oh Chris, it's nothing just ignore us and go back to your room. Also don't tell mom he's here for now. I'll tell her once I fix him up." Michael tries to get Chris on his side while convincing him not to tell there mother. "Fine but you owe me this one Mikey. I do expect something in return for my services" Chris grunts. "Okay okay just leave and don't tell anyone especially not Liz." "I know, big meanie, ill leave you two alone but if "father" does anything to hurt you then I won't hesitate to end him," he growls out as his body shifts to his vengeful soul form but decides it isn't worth his time and then teleports away. 

Mike just shrugs off Chris's threat and takes his dad into his room. "Before I do anything to you dad, how the hell did you get all those scars and bruises? I know it wasn't from mom...so who did this to you? Was it uncle Vince? Henry? Was it the d€ad kids?", Michael is getting madder since William's face shows true fear only when he said Vince's name. "So it was that bastard's fault. I'm truly gonna k!ll him so he can experience d€ath a second time or maybe I can do what Cassandra did." William quickly grabs Michael and pulls him closer, "don't do that Michael, and just don't make him angrier at me. I'm already trying to run and hide from him." William looks distraught and looks so scared which made Michel rethink his original plan. 

"Fine but if he does anything to hurt you or tries to come in here, I promise I will end his life on the spot," Michael says in a low but gentle voice which made William feel a little bit better about the situation. "Thank you, Michael and I owe you one. Also, could you get me something to clean up this blood and reclean these wounds since blood is rapidly leaking everywhere. Make sure to put some needle and thread in there as well since I may have to do surgery on my leg especially since Vince injured me pretty badly." Michael looks at his father in shock but it quickly turned to anger and pity. "Yes dad, it will only take a few minutes." he quickly leaves and grabs the necessary items for helping his dad but he senses that he's being watched. He turns around quickly which puts him face to face with his mother and sister. 

"Michael, what do you think you're doing with all this stuff? Did someone get injured or something?" she says in a worried but stern voice.