chapter 2

It's been a hall month since the leader of the demons flirted with me and I have been getting these wired feelings when I think about him so I went to bellas room to ask her, when I get there I knock and wait for a come in and then go in "oh hey kira what's up?" She asks with a big smiles on her face and I sit on her bed and start talking really fast "wellyouseeIhavestartedgettingthesewiredfeelingswhenIthinkofthisboyandIdon'tknowwhattheymean" she just looks at me and then asks me to say it again but a bit slower this time and I just sigh but say it again "I said I have started getting these wired feelings when I think of this boy and I don't know what it means" I look down waiting for her answer.

10 minutes later she squeals and shouts "OMG KIRAS IN LOVE" all of a sudden jack, luna, ash and ace came running in shouting "WAIT SHE WHAT?!" I just roll my eyes and look at bella and the room now full of my team, luna then asks "soooo~ who's the lucky boy that stole our cold hearted leader?" I blush at what she said and mumbles "shadow" it was quite so I thought no one heard me but then jack shouts "SHADOW AS DEMON SHADOW THE LEADER OF THE BLOOD DEMONS?!" I just nod still looking down until I hear the girls squeal and the boys mumbles something about if he breaks my heart he will have them to deal with or something.

After talking some more we all went to bed to sleep since we had school in the morning and 6 jobs in the afternoon.

"KIRA GET UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" is all I head before I was dragged out of bed by bella and had clothes thrown at me "bella calm down we will be fine" I said as I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. After getting to school we sat down and again all the kids where talking about the grim reapers and for the first time the blood demons and then a random student said "don't you think blood fang and demon shadow would make a great couple" after hearing that I was bright red from embarrassment.

"OMG THEY WOULD BE SUCH A POWER COUPLE" another student said after that I lay my head on my desk and just waited for the teacher and when they came in I thought thank Satan and yes satan not god because after all I'm a killer I won't be going to heaven so hell should welcome me with open arms.

After school we went and down our jobs then went to the base. After 2 hours I got bored and decided to go out but not as blood fang but as myself but before I got to the door jack ask me "Hey kira you going out as yourself?" I just nodded and left but then stopped and looked at what I was wearing:

After deciding it was ok I put my headphones in and started walking and just listened to music and not paying attention and because of that I bumped into someone so I said "I'm so sorry are you ok?" Looked up and seen a very hot boy with black as ...

After deciding it was ok I put my headphones in and started walking and just listened to music and not paying attention and because of that I bumped into someone so I said "I'm so sorry are you ok?" Looked up and seen a very hot boy with black as night hair and really beautiful red eyes that looked like warm fresh blood when u slit someones neck.