9

We left the restaurant parking lot as Eddie drove somewhere we wouldn't get caught. Eddie reached over and place his hand on my thigh. I looked down at his hand and then back up at him with a raised eyebrow. He just smirked at me as he slid his hand between my thighs and squeezed. I bit my lip and watched him expectantly as he rubbed the spot where his hand had been as it inched farther and farther up. As he parked the car, I let out a breath I hadn't noticed I'd been holding as he removed his hand and pulled me into the back of the van. He laid me back onto the floor as he positioned himself over top of me.

"God, you make me so horny," He signed and I grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. He reached for mine as I leaned forward so he could pull it off. He examined me for a moment, then moved his hand to the tattoo on my ribcage as he brushed his fingers over it. He began to kiss it, sending goosebumps all over my skin. His hands moved to my hips as he gently pulled my shorts down, leaving me now in my bra and underwear. He continued kissing my stomach up to my neck and I pulled him closer to me. 

"Show me," I whispered in his ear. "Just how much I make you." He began kissing me before moving down, grabbing and kissing my thighs. He looked up at me with pleading eyes and I nodded. "Do whatever you want with me." 

Eddie grabbed my thigh tightly. "Whatever I want?" He looked at me with a look in his eye, that made me feel like I needed him. Even more than before. I looked at him and smirked. I took off the rest of my clothes. "Where did this come from?" He asked in shock as he noticed my nipple piercings. 

"I've had them a while," I responded as he couldn't take his eyes off of them. Eddie got on top of me, positioning himself over my chest. He looked up at me and I blushed before he leaned down, taking my piercing in between his teeth. He took the piercing and put his tongue between it, making me moan. 

"You like that?" He asked before he worked his way down from my boob to my ribcage. It felt nice, the way his tongue moved. His hands grabbed both my thighs as he spread them. His hands glided up my thighs before he stuck three fingers in me. I bite back a moan as he lowered his head at my core. His tongue circled my clit as he worked his fingers inside of me. 

"Oh, God, yes," I muttered and Eddie looked up at me. He smirked before pulling his fingers out, licking them clean. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down to him, throwing my legs over his shoulders. He reached over me, grabbing something behind me before ripping it open with his teeth. He grabbed my arms, holding them above my head as he looked down at my face. He began kissing my neck as he slid into me. I grabbed his shoulders as our hips rolled against each another. He grabbed my hips, pulling them against his. 

"Jesus Christ, Rose. You are so fucking hot." I dug my fingers into his shoulder as he thrust harder into me, repeatedly hitting all the right places. 

"Is that best you can do?" I asked.  He smirked, then grabbed my neck. 

"This better?" He asked as he began gently squeezing and rubbing my neck with his rough hands. I moaned as he moved against me. The way he kissed me was wet and sloppy as I tugged on his hair.

"Wow, Eddie." I moaned, "You really-" Eddie pushed deeper and faster. I went numb and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Oh, Eddie...just like that it feels so good." 

"Fuck, Rose." 

I began feeling the fire build in my abdomen as Eddie kept his pace. A mixture of soft pants and moans came from him, which turned me on even more. 

"Eddie... I'm close..." He pressed down on my abdomen, which heightened every feeling. My eyes rolled back but Eddie grabbed my face, making me look into his eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes. I tried looking away as he stared into my soul but he wouldn't let me.