Let's Play A Game

It was late as the group sat around the fire on the beach. Everyone was tired and desperate to figure out what was happening. Not much was said between Everyone, until Fatin decided to break the ice.

"We should play a game" Fatin suggested .
Everyone moved closer to the fire, ready to hear the pitch.
"Like sherades?" Josh asked excitedly.
"Definitely not down for PJ party games" Fatin said.
"Let's play spin the bottle" scotty suggested.
"He'll yes, I haven't got any action in forever" Kirin said with an eager smile.
Ivan laughed at Kirin, telling him it wasn't the end of The world. Henry said it felt like the end of The world. I mean they are stuck on a deserted island.
"Let's start before I go crazy" Fatin said .
Martha interrupted before anyone could say anything.
"I don't think kissing any of you is on my agenda", she said.
"Ouch Martha" Toni said as she laughed back.
"Let's just play, come on!", shelby said loudly.
They all agreed and Toni Looked at Shelby with worried eyes. Martha caught Toni looking at Shelby.
"You could go talk to her you know? Maybe before this bottle lands on someone else that's not you." Martha whispered into Toni's ear.
Toni gripped on to her sweatshirt, and got the courage to get up.
"And where do you think you are going?" Fatin asked.
"Come on Toni, you aren't afraid you might have to kiss me are you?" Kirin asked.
"In your fucking dreams, I'm gay" she yelled back.
"Let's keep this a friendly game please, I for one have had enough this week"
"I'll go first" Ivan said. He took the empty water bottle, and spun it really fast. Everyone's eyes were glued on the bottle till it made its selection.
"Oooooo you have to kiss Rachel"
Ivan laughed and crawled over to Rachel, and asked before proceeding.
"I mean I guess" she said.
The two kissed really quickly and started laughing at how awkward that was.
"Don't worry, I'm gay" Ivan said.
"I'm next!" Fatin shouted.
Fatin spun the bottle and watched it so intensely that she felt like she was capable of stopping it herself.
"Well I guess we're lovers after all" Dot said giggling.
Fatin jumped up and ran into Dot, grabbing her face.
"I love you bitch" fatin said leaning into a kiss.
The girls laughed, as the two had a quick kiss and sat back down.
"That was something" Josh said.
"Here you go Josh" Rafe said.
Josh nervously grabbed the bottle and spun it so lightly, that it almost immediately stopped pointing at Martha.
"I Haven't kissed anyone but Marcus" she said.
The girls laughed. The boys looked confused to who Marcus was.
"Marcus?" Josh asked.
"It's a long story, he's a headless manican"
"Kiss!" Leah shouted.
"We don't have to kiss if you don't want" Josh stated.
"Let's just get it over with" Martha said.
Toni grabbed her shoulder and asked her if she was sure about this. Martha brushed her hand off and went over to Josh. The two awkwardly put there hands on each other's arms. Leaning in to the kiss, everyone cheered so loud.
"He's growing up so fast" Kirin joked.
Rafael hit Kirin in the arm, and said "why don't you go now player".
Kirin grabbed the bottle, "don't mind if I do", he said.
Toni had a bad feeling about who that bottle was going to land on. The bottle kept spinning to what felt like forever to her. Then is stopped.
"I mean I never back down from a game" Shelby said.
Kirin didn't even care if the girl he was kissing was bald. At least it wasn't one of the boys he thought. Toni looked angry, and Fatin caught on to that.
Kirin grabbed Shelby by the hips, moving his lips into hers. Shelby was completely taken back thinking it wasn't going to be this intense. He tried to french kiss her but she pushed him off quickly. Toni stood up and ran over to Kirin pushing him down.
"What the fuck was that?" Toni shouted.
The group stood up, trying to get involved.
"Toni it's okay" Shelby said.
"Relax babe you can go next"
Toni gave a pissed of reaction and went to kick him while he was down. Luckily Leah and Dot grabbed her just in time, pulling her back.
"Don't you fucking touch her again" Toni screamed.
Shelby grabbed on to Toni, pulling her by her sweatshirt.
"Toni please, come with me" Shelby said.
"Really wish I had my phone to film this" Ivan said.
"It was just a game" Kirin said.
Fatin told Kirin to leave it alone, and explained the situation was complicated between each other.

Shelby and Toni made there way into the woods.