Challenge #1

As soon as that was done Ms. Tickler hurridly put Altea into the stocking (A chair with her hand raising and her feet straight forward), which made Altea more nervous she did not know that she would be tied down, and its already making her more ticklish. Ms. Tickler soon finished and told Altea that:
There is no safety word, you have to be tortured for every session without giving mercy. 

Altea nodded then Ms. Tickler said that she will be starting.

First, she started with light tickling on Altea's Arms which made Altea giggle. "hahhaahahathattickleshehehehe" Altea giggled.

"You're too cute to be given mercy, I will be torturing you so much that you would be begging." Ms. Tickler teased.

Then Ms. Tickler slid to Altea's armpits which made her shiver. Then started tickling rapidly which made Altea go crazy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOOMUUHUHUHUCH HAHAHAHAHAHA ITS SOHOHO BAHAHADD HAHAHAHAHA" Altea laughed.

"It is supposed to, silly." Ms. Tickler teased.

"HAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOP HAHAHAHAHA PLEHEEHEASSEE HAHAHAHAHA" Altea begged.

"Aww so cute but you have to do it, you're already here. Besides you only have 1 hour and 50 minutes left." Ms. Tickler said teasingly.

"WHAHAHAHAHAT JUST 10 MINUHUHUTES HAHAHAHHAA THIS IS SO BAHAHAD HAHAHAHAHA STOHAHAHAP PLEHEHEASE HAHAHA" Alteaa said as she was begging Ms. Tickler to stop.

"Your armpits are driving you crazy already and we barely even started." Ms. Tickler said.

"ITS TOHOHOO MUCHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY ARMPITS ARE THE WOHOHORST HAHAHAHAHA MOVE TICKLE ME ANYWHERE ELSEEE HAHAHAHAHAHHA ANYWHERE PLEHEHEHEASEE HAHAHAHA" Altea begged again.

"Hmm this is interesting maybe I would tickle your armpits only for the whole session?" Ms Tickler said.

"NOHOOHOHOH PLEHEHEASEE HAHAHAHA" Altea laughed.

Altea did not know where else she was ticklish, all she know that she is very ticklish in the armpits and had no idea if her belly or feet was way worse. She can't do anything but to laugh and laugh and hope that her tickler will have mercy and give her a little break while in session.

more than halfway through the session, Altea was already tearing up, she had never experience this kind of tickling sensation before. 

32 minutes later the 1st session is done, and Altea was so done for, that she was crying while being tickled.

"You are so amazing, I have never seen such a ticklish girl, especially on her armpits." Ms.  Tickler said.

"Hehehe could you let me out please?" Altea asked.

"Yes sure. there's also a toilet there you may use it, theres also snacks there on the bag if you wanna eat some." Ms. Tickler said

As Altea got out she immediately went to the toilet to pee and to fix her messy self. she cant believe that she had gone through that, and there was 3 more sessions to go, which means she had to go through it again 3 more times. And each session keeps on getting harder and harder. With all this thinking she is not quite sure if she could go through this conscious.

After she finished she just waited for the 2nd session while eating her snacks on the couch.