~ Graduation Day~

It is a day before the graduation from Carlton. Bay is so exited to go to LA with Emmett. She needs to figure out how to tell her parents she is going. She figures out a realistic plan to move to LA with Emmett. She approaches her parents in the kitchen with Emmett at her side. She says/ signs "I want to move to LA with Emmett". Kathryn says/signs, " how do you plan to do that?". Bay hands her the paper with the expenses of the apartment, plane ticket, and how she will pay for it on that piece of paper.
Kathryn and John look at each other in astonishment. They look back at Bay and Emmett, and say, "Okay, when do you guys plan on going?". They sign together, "tomorrow, after graduation".
Bay and Emmett run off and pack their things for LA.
John and Kathryn are in the kitchen and start talking about Bay going off with Emmett to LA together, alone. When they hear a sound at the door.
It is the police coming to arrest Daphne for Vandalism. At that time, Daphne come running into the room and halts with a lost look on her face.
Kathryn signs, " they are here to arrest you for vandalism".
When they arrive at the police station a lady with an interpreter come to tell them that Daphne will have to spend some time in jail whether they went to court or not.
.............Graduation Day.......................
Right before graduating Bay finds Daphne crying behind the bushes. She tells Bay that she doesn't think she can walk up there knowing that she won't be able to go on to do what she wants with her life. After a while of talking to her and convincing her to do it they walk into the place where the graduation is being done and sit down.
The graduation goes on. Daphne presents her speech. People sing and sign a song. Everyone graduates. It is all a nice time until it is over.
After all the waterworks, Daphne runs off and goes to the jail to turn herself in early. Bay tries to stop her, but it is too late by the time she gets to the parking lot she already gone.
..................Jail....................................
Daphne reports herself to the police officer. She goes through this hall and signs some papers. Instead of her going to Jail, they make her start community service, instead and have to wear a special ankle brace, instead.