4. Bens house💙

We all went to bens house even though Eddie and I were not to fond of the idea. "Cool isn't it?" Ben stated looking around at us. "No, nothing cool." "Ritchie not right now." I said telling him off. It was cool, he had all these papers on derry, I never thought someone could be so interested in such a boring town." "What's that?" I say pointing to a picture. "Oh that's the derry charter township." "Nerd alert!" Ritchie says, "no it's actually interesting." Ben says, "derry used to be a bever trap-" "still is am I right boys?" Ritchie said, lifting his hand I. The air for a high-five. "Shut. up" I said looking at him sternly, he puts his hand down. "There were 91 people who signed it." "They all went missing." "The entire camp?" Eddie asked. We both looked at each other, even more on edge that before. "There were roomers about Indians, and there was said to be a plague but it just like everyone got up and left. The only clue was a trail of bloody cloths leading to the well house.." "on Niebolt street?"Bill says. Ben turns around and so do I, but the rest of them stay looking at  the wall. Beverly closes the door and there's a new kids on the block poster. I giggle silently, Ben looks at Beverly and she keeps the door open so no one could see it.

Soon after Ritchie and I leave to go home. "Im so tired." I say setting my bike on the side of the house, "same.." "Ritchie, I don't have a good feeling  about all of this.." "I know but bill is trying to do anything for Georgie, I mean.. if it were you I would act like bill." "You would?" "Of course sis! Your my best friend.. I love you." "I love you too Ritchie." I say pulling him into a tight hug. "Alright enough of this touchy-feely stuff it's getting gross!" Ritchie exclaimed. "Okay, I'm tired." "Same."