Great big 'fuck' and how i'm coping with it (there are no angels here. 2)

idea: Alexandra400085 (you guys better follow them or I will shoot. /srs)

hurt/comfort

tw; sh

-

finneys pov

"What happened to your wrists?"

After he said that, the world went quiet.

It was as if all the oxygen in my body disappeared. Robin was never supposed to find out. He knew now.

"Nothing," Was all I could get out. I looked down at my wrist, covering them. "Finney," Robin said in a serious tone, as he made me stop covering my wrist. "What happened? You know you can tell me anything, right?" Robin added.

"I can't- I can't tell you," I said, I moved back a little. I was about to have a fucking panic attack. 'This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real.' I repeated in my head, trying to convince myself that what was happening right out wasn't happening.

"Can- can we go back to your house, I can't tell you here," I whispered. It was hard for me to breathe. No one was supposed to find out about this, especially not Robin.

*time skip to Robin's house bc I don't feel like writing all that🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️*

Finneys pov

"Can you tell me now?" Robin begged as we both sat down on his bed. My breathing was starting to get shaky again. Robin seemed to notice and put his hand on my leg. "It's okay, try to calm down and then tell me."

I did try to calm down. But what if I told Robin and he gets mad at me for not telling him about it sooner? What if he leaves me because of it? What if he tells me to suck it up and that everything could be worse?

After some time I kinda calmed down.
I let out a long sigh as I began to tell him.

"I- um- well I cut myself if that wasn't obvious." I didn't know where to begin. There were so many reasons why I cut myself.

"Why did you do it?" Robin asked. He was calm. Why was he calm? "Mostly because of my dad. He drank a lot and then hit me and Gwen," I said, tears beginning to fill in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed. Robin was quick to pull me into a hug. "It's okay. Hey, look at me," Robin said, holding my face in his hands. I was still crying. I shouldn't even be crying right now. I couldn't stop crying.

"I'm not mad at you, I just don't want to lose you, Finney," Robin assured. Him saying that made me cry even more. What the hell is wrong with me? "How about we work on you not hurting yourself anymore, okay?" He said, pulling me back into a hug.

"Okay," I whispered. I had to stop, for Robin. I stopped to cry after realizing that Robin wasn't going to leave me or get mad that I cut myself.

"I love you, Finney," Robin said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too," I replied back. I really did. I would probably be dead if I haven't met Robin.

-

a/n: I am papa

word count: 531