Home part 1

Bryan's pov
I was walking around freddyland when me and my animatronics were some where else and I realized certain voices.

???: " I swear to blitz and shocks if two don't get here I swear-"

Bryan: " oww blitz, shocks please get off of me!"

Molten, baby, lolbit, clone rockstar foxy, helpy, lefty, ballora: " hey jacky, blitz shocks "

Others ( happy frog, rockstar bonnie, and el chip): "who?! "

* Ashley grabbing Bryan and taking him to our cave*

Everyone - jacky, blitz, and shocks: " BRYAN! "
Jacky: " *sigh* not again! "

Everyone: " Again?! "

Blitz: " yeah its the third time aunt Ashley kidnapped Bryan and yes I can talk "

* when they got there ( time skip brought to you by goddesses of fire) *
- Mitchs pov-

I was at the cave with Colin, Mario, mania, moms ( aka Bri and Zamora) dads ( Allomus and Helios) when I saw Ashley with Bryan again *sigh* " hello bird Brain " " hello snake " after awhile me, Mario, mania, and Helios smelled some new smells

???: " I swear if Ashley brought brother to aunt moonlight or Star  ( me ) as I like to call her "
When they went to the entrance of the cave we saw what they looked like I know three of them are blitz, shocks, and jacky but I saw a brown bear with purple blush, hat, bow, eyeshadow, blue eyes. A recolored version of that one one of its eyes is gone and the thats still there is yellow with Red eyeshadow. A ballerina. A clown with one green eye and the other is blue. A white and orange fox also with purple blush and bow, tail, eyeshadow, and lipstick. A mangled bear with lots of eyes. Another fox only red and has a star like the brown and black bears. A third bear only tiny and white and purple with blue eyes. A green frog with yellow on it's stomach, and has pink eyes. A blue bunny with red blush, eyeshadow, and also a Star. And lately a beaver with a Mexican hat ( sorry I forgot what it's called ) Brown, green eyes, red blush.

Helios, Zamora, Mario, and Allomus: " oh hello lefty, molten, helpy, mrs. Afton, rockstar foxy, lolbit, and Kat or do you like to be called Elizabeth? " ( the last one for Kat was allomus who said it. )

Kat/baby: " I'll prefer to be called baby "

Me, colin, mania, Bri, : " YOU KNOW THEM?! "

Helios, Mario, Zamora, Allomus: " well yeah kind o- "

Cody: " hey Beth have you seen Blake - nvm "

Kat/Beth, and helpy: " Evan/ Son get your A** over here!"

???: " why I'm I the always one to break up you your sister and toy chica's fights! "

* ??? gets talked hugged by Bryan*

Bryan: " Aph!"

Cody: " oh hey jon!"

Jon: " hey Cody! "

Happy frog: " wait jons here two! "

Bryan: " oh yeah I forgot about that."

Bryan pov

Right as me and the others were about to leave Glitchdaddy and glitchbaby popped out of nowhere

Glitchdaddy using sing language * Bryan help hope, heather, justice, jack and glitchbaby won't let go of me!!!!*