Dominated in the Forest

NOTE: CAMILA G!P, DOM/SUB

--------------------------------------------------

Lauren is hiking alone in the woods. This trail isn't a busy one, since it's difficult and long. There were no other cars parked at the parking lot when she came in, so she felt really alone. She loved it.

She decides to take a break and sits off to the side of the trail. Looking up at the sky, she decides it might be a good time to start heading back, since the sun is getting low. Getting up, she's about to make her trek back when she sees a mountain lion, prowling toward her. She's not close enough to her car to make it there quickly. In a moment's decision, she runs off the trail and into the woods, hoping the lion will either lose her or lose interest. She runs for twenty minutes in multiple directions until she can't hear the lion anymore. Gasping for air she looks around, having no idea where she's at. Fuck . Then she spots it. Through the trees there's a small fire and smoke rising from it. Hoping for some human life, she heads towards it.

***

Camila is backpacking through the woods and has just decided to set up camp. She knows she's near a trail but she's far enough away from it to not see it or hear anyone on it. She's a regular backpacker and knows the woods really well.

She's cooking her meal when she hears footsteps. Immediately grabbing her shotgun (filled with rubber bullets) she turns to see a woman walking towards her.

"Please! Don't shoot!" The woman pleads. "I'm lost. I was hiking and I got chased by a mountain lion. I'm just trying to find my way back to my car."

Camila lowers the gun, looks up to the sky and says "it's getting a little dark to be hiking."

The woman laughs, "I get carried away sometimes. I'm Lauren." She extends her hand.

"Camila."

"Do you know the direction of the eagle trail? I just need to be pointed back to it and I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? It's getting dark. You cant even see through the woods anymore."

Lauren gets a worried look on her face. "I don't know what else I'm supposed to do."

Camila pauses for a moment. She likes being alone but this woman needs help. Looking around, she makes a decision. "If you'd like. You can stay here for the night. If not, the trail is that way," she gestures. "But I don't recommend hiking after dark. Not in these woods."

Lauren looks surprised. She's a woman so I'm probably safe with her. Not to mention those biceps. "Thank you for the offer, Camila. Are you sure?"

"Of course. Can't have pretty women wandering around in the woods alone." Camila flirts.

Camila gives Lauren food and they make small talk before they both start yawning.

"You can sleep in the tent. I'll sleep out here," Camila says.

"What! No, I can't take your tent from you. I'll sleep out here." Lauren insists. As she says it the idea of sleeping outside in the dark sends shivers down her spine. "At least sleep in the tent with me?"

Camila hides her smirk. "If you insist. It's a small tent though."

Lauren had noticed. It's only meant for one person, long and thin. She nods her consent.

With them both tucked in, Lauren's back turned into Camila's front, Lauren feels safe. Almost unconsciously, Lauren scoots her butt right into Camila's crotch. She feels something stiffen behind her. Camila let's out a quiet gasp, hoping Lauren didn't notice her extra member. Lauren shifts again and Camila's cock grows even more.