Chapter 2

After I finish cleaning my hand off, I bend down and kiss him slowly. As we kiss I move a hand to grip his hair and start periodically pulling slightly. He moans into the kisses and when I pull away saliva drips down his chin. He's panting slightly and looks so hot... I use my free hand to grab his chin and ask, "What would you like to do now?" His eyes seem to snap back to reality as they light up. "Fuck me. Please." He pleads immediately. I smirk, "Hmmm... what do you mean? We're technically already fucking." His brows furrow and he whines a bit. "Rail me. Put yourself inside me. I want your cock in me. Please, pleaseee!" I chuckle while pulling his hair a bit. The tension makes his eyes roll a bit and his jaw go more slack. "I guess that's specific enough." I say right before letting go of him completely and moving to my bedside table. I grab some lube and go back to itto, this time moving behind him. I kneel down and set the lube next to me on the floor. I push his torso down towards the ground, positioning his ass in the air. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask confirmation. (Consent is sexy kids) I can see his head nod but am not satisfied with the response. I grope his ass cheeks and say, "Verbal response. Or you get nothing." He whimpers but does respond, "Yes, yes please yes!" I see him shift around in the restraints and smile.I pull his pants down to his ankles. I spread his legs so he's in a better position and grab the lube. I put some in the palm of my hand and rub it around a bit with two of my opposing hands fingers to warm it up. I take all of it on my two fingers I was using and rub it around his ring of muscles. I massage one of his cheeks to help him relax and then push the tip of one finger inside him. He whimpers and I slowly move the finger around, trying to carefully stretch him out. I soon push my finger fully in and give him a bit of time to adjust. When I feel him relax I move my finger back and forth, moving it around a bit aswell to stretch him out even more. He starts whimpering and softly moaning at my movements inside him. After a few minutes I pull my finger most of the way out and push the tips of two fingers in. Itto whines as I slightly move my fingers around in him, stretching him out. When he feels loose enough I start pushing my fingers in further. "AHHHHH! Yes more please please!! I need more please please-" he starts rambling pleas. I push my fingers in him fully and start slightly scissoring them. Itto pushes back on my fingers desperately as he moans and whines. I squeeze some lube out onto his hole and my moving fingers before slowing and slightly pushing in a third finger. I push the now three fingers in a bit more before giving the whimpering Itto in front of me a minute to adjust. I then carefully move all three fingers fully inside him before stopping again to let him adjust. "Please, please move!" Ittos begging leads me to pull my fingers out a bit and then push them right back in. As I work them in and out Ittos moans grow in volume. I loosen him up fully, slowing and speeding up periodically to make sure he doesn't climax again. I pull my fingers out and chuckle when I hear Itto whine at the loss. "Are you ready?" I ask and he immediately responds with begging, "YES! Please! Please fill me up!! I need you! I need you so badly!! Pleaseeee!!" I pour some lube on my cock while listening to his words and line myself up. When I start slowly pushing in his back arches and he tries to push back onto me. I hold his hips in place, "Tsk tsk, be a good boy or you may not get to cum again tonight..." Itto whines loudly but behaves. Once I'm all the way in I pause and appreciate the amazing view I have. I start grinding into him teasingly and Itto starts whimpering and begging, "Ah! More please! Please!! I need moreeee, I want you to fuck me into the ground! I want you to use me just please give me moreee!!!" My breath hitches at his words and I pull myself out to the tip before slightly slamming myself back in. Itto throws his head back and moans loudly. I start setting a slightly rough pace and thrust into him quickly. My own moans join the mix and I move inside him. He feels so good... I move my hands from his hips to grip his hair and one to go around and grab his neck. I pull him back so he's practically sitting on me as I thrust up into him. "AHHH YES THERE GOD PLEASE IT FEELS SO GOOD!!" Itto screams with drool heavily falling down his chin and his eyes rolling back. I quicken my pace as much as I can and apply slight pressure to the sides of his throat. Between how good being inside him feels and how amazing the view is I'm getting so close... I move my hands back to his hips and move them up and down in time with my thrusts. At this point all that's coming from Itto are loud moans, whining, and broken pleas about how good he feels. I start whispering things in his ears as I absolutely destroy him, "You're such a good boy for me arent you? Taking my cock so well. And you feel so good. Why don't you moan my name huh? I want every single person to know who you're screaming for. Who's making you feel this good." Itto starts screaming my name probably as loud as he can and I can't help but feel my eyes roll back at the sound as I groan.