Author's Note

Hello, everyone! I know I've been gone for a very, very long time — though disappearing and coming back every now and then is nothing new and is actually a rather bad habit of mine.

I'll save the excuses. I had just gotten busy with school and then subsequently found myself losing my passion for writing, allowing my own criticisms and shortcomings to prevent me from updating.

Usually, I would just pick up where I left off but as I've lost most of the notes I made and plans I had for Dexterity, I've come to realise that I can't continue writing the same story I started. However, this does not mean that I will be abandoning this story. I know I've been incredibly cruel by leaving off where I did.

Like I mentioned earlier though, I don't think I can continue writing the same story that I originally intended to write. Instead, I have decided to rewrite Dexterity in it's entirety. The general plot should mostly stay the same but I have a few changes I would like to make.

I won't be deleting this version of the story so you can still keep reading this book. I apologise for not seeing this to its end.

I will be trying to respond to as many of your messages as I can. I am awfully grateful that persons took time to check in on me and I regret not being able to reply sooner. I haven't been using Wattpad at all in the past few years due to the rise in ads and paid stories. The experience just wasn't as fun for me anymore.

Nevertheless, I thank you all for your interest in my story. I hope you are not too disappointed that this is the update you're receiving from me.