5

"Ha... Hah..."

Leon breathed heavily as Cale did the blow job.

"You can be hard just because I suck it for a few times? How cute."

"Rok Soo, stop it..."

Cale snorted as he was doing a deep throat while massaging Leon's ball.

"Ahg... Rok Soo..."

Leon seemed to be still holding himself back.

"It's okay. Just cum in my mouth."

Cale said that as he went back to sucking on Leon's dick like he was sucking ice cream.

"I'm sorry..."

Leon held Cale's head and started to fuck his mouth.  It was a rather rough move, but Cale didn't mind it.

"Ugh... Umm..."
'More.  I want to eat his dick.'

Cale could see Leon's face turning red as he fucked Cale's mouth at a rapid rate.

"Agh... Cum. I'm sorry..."

Sprutt....

"Ahh.... Huh..."

Leon's cum was enough for it to come out of Cale's mouth.

"! I'm sorry..."

gulp.

"!?"

Leon was shocked as Cale swallowed his sperm and licked clean his dick.

"You're still hard."

Cale scoffed as he held Leon's dick.

"Rok Soo, hah... You keep touching that."

Cale took off his pants and faced the wall while Leon gently stuck his finger into Cale's hole.

"Um... Huh..."

Leon kissed Cale slightly greedily and licked his ear.

"I'm in."

Leon only did a little lubrication and spat at Cale's hole.

"Ugh...."

The pain made Cale groan.  But Leon still inserts his dick slowly until their balls meet each other.

"Are you alright?"

Leon asked and Cale nodded his head.  His legs felt weak as Leon started to move back and forth and punched his sweet spot.

"Ah, yes~ there, more..."

Leon pinched Cale's cherry that was under his clothes and bit the nape of his neck leaving bite marks.

Seeing Cale who looked like he wanted to sit up as his legs weakened, Leon turned Cale over and lifted him.  That made Leon have to pull out his dick.

Cale had no choice but to hug and cross his legs over Leon so he wouldn't fall.

"Ugh!"

The slightly rough Leon thrust made Cale's head bend back in pleasure.

Cale could feel Leon's dick going very deep in that position.

"Ahh, too... Deep..."
"I'm sorry..."

Leon kissed Cale as he moved faster.

It was deep as if it wanted to stab him in the stomach, but Cale didn't care when he felt that good sensation.

Too good to stop it.

"I'm cum."
"Mnn! Me, me too.... Ah..."

Leon moves faster.