Wave Arc Final

By the end of the week, both Sakura and Sasuke had a better understanding of chakra enhancement. Now Team 7 was finally ready for their confrontation.

And Zabuza was also ready.Naruto created a clone to watch over Inari and Tsunami.Naruto also decided to watch his team from a distance when they fight Zabuza and Haku.

Time skip to bridge

Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura were walking to the bridge with Tazuna behind them. When they arrived they saw all the workers either unconscious or unable to get up or even move.

What happened here" asked Tazuna fearfully. As he finished speaking a dense mist rolled in.

Sensei it's Zabuza isn't it. This is his Hidden Mist Jutsu." Asked Sakura.

Well Kakashi I see you still have those brats with you. Pitiful that one is still trembling.''Said Zabuza.

At that moment seven water clones of Zabuza appeared around the group.

Sasuke grinned and said he was trembling with excitement.

Go on Sasuke they are all yours. "Said Kakashi.

In a split second Sasuke had slashed all of the water clones and returned back to his original position. The clones turned back into water.

Seems like you have a rival Haku."Said Zabuza.

So it seems" Haku

Sasuke and Haku stepped forward and prepared for battle, Sasuke pulled out a kunai while Haku pulled out a senbon needle. Both of them charged and their weapons clanged against one another. Sasuke kept trying to get past Haku's guard but Haku was just as fast as him making it impossible. They kept this up until Haku spoke.

We are only after the bridge builder if you back off we won't need to fight you."Haku

Sasuke ignored her and kept looking for an opening.

You are at a great disadvantage give up now." Said Haku calmly.

How am I at a disadvantage?" Sasuke asked with a scoff clearly not believing Haku.

First we are surrounded by water and second I've blocked one of your hands, leaving you with only one to defend yourself. "Said Haku in her level tone.

Haku brought her free hand up and begun to make hand signs using only that hand. When she finished Haku said Secret Jutsu: A Thousand Needles of Death.

She stomped her foot on the ground and the water rose up all around them in the shape of water droplets. In the next moment all the droplets turned into sharp water needles.
The needles rushed at Sasuke in an attempt to skewer him. Sasuke managed to avoid the needles by pushing his chakra into his feet and leaping away. While in the air he threw four shuriken causing Haku to back flip away, Sasuke then appeared behind her and cockily said.From this point on you are going to be defending from my attacks.

Sasuke charged with a kunai which Haku blocked with her forearm. Haku then tried to sweep Sasuke's legs with her arm with a needle held firmly in her hand but Sasuke kicked Haku in the face. Sending her back to Zabuza.

Zabuza was in shock and Kakashi spoke You made a big mistake in calling these ninja brats. That's just guaranteed to bring out Sasuke's attitude and he is one of the villages best young fighters while Sakura is the villages' sharpest mind and last but not least, the villages number one most unpredictable ninja is none other than Naruto Uzumaki.

Haku if this keeps up we will be the victims not them, get on with it".Said Zabuza in a no nonsense tone.

Right." Said Haku. As she stood up purplish-blue streams of light begun to come off Haku in waves. Haku walked back towards where Sasuke was.