Chapter 44

The next day
SEOKJIN POV

I do my usual activities, wake up, take a shower, make breakfast, clean the house and watch TV, I have to find another job because the money I have will not be enough for my future life.

The sound of my phone ringing, I picked it up and saw whose call it was, it was from an unknown number, so I picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey Jin, it's me, Ken. what are you doing?"

"Watching TV, what's wrong?"

"I just wanted to remind you, I will pick you up at 8, can you send me your address?"

"Okay, I'll send you my address"

"Say my regards to your husband, bye"

"bye"

I sighed and closed my eyes, laying my head on the sofa, I turned on my phone last night and saw a lot of incoming messages and missed calls. All from Jungkook, I read them one by one and it makes me sick. I blocked all my friends' contacts and his contacts too.
-

I started getting ready, opened my wardrobe and saw what clothes would fit me to the opening of Ken's friend's club, while choosing clothes, I saw Jungkook's black shirt, I remember when he told me to wear it during a meeting with Namjoon in London. I must have taken it by accident.

I tried to find other clothes, but my eyes again turned to the black shirt, I finally took the shirt and put it on. I missed him, but his words at that time stuck in my mind. He doesn't want me. He hurt me, made me lose my baby.

My phone rang, it must be Ken, I immediately picked it up.

"Hey Jin, I've arrived in front of your house"

"Okay, wait a minute I'm going out now"

I hung up the phone and rushed out, I immediately got into the car.

"Is Jungkook not home? He didn't take you out, even though I wanted to meet him."

"He..he was out with his friend"

"Oh ok, shall we go now?" I just nodded.

[TIME SKIP]

He drove me back home and it was almost midnight, he got out of the car and walked me to the door.

"You can go straight home"

"I want to apologize to Jungkook for sending you home so late"

"You don't have to, I'll talk to him and he'll understand."

"Are you sure?" I nodded with a smile.

"Okay then I'll go home first, thank you Jin, bye"

When I entered, I looked here and there, it was only me here, I didn't need to talk to anyone including Jungkook because I came home late.

One week later

Ken and I often meet for coffee and talk a lot, he's a good friend. He also said that when he met his ex-boyfriend, he was very happy when he met him, he looked much happier and that made him happy too. This means that he did not make the wrong decision at that time.

I took him to his friend's club, he initially refused because he didn't feel good to Jungkook. He feels that recently he and I have become closer but he never met Jungkook. But I reassured him and said that Jungkook would not be angry.

When I arrived at the club, it was very crowded there, I sat at the bar table, drinking a glass of beer. But it was getting late, not just a glass, but two glasses, three glasses, four glasses until Ken stopped me.

"Jin, stop! you will be very drunk"

"I don't care, come join me dancing there"

"Jin, we have to go home, I will take you home, your husband—"

"No..no..don't talk about my husband..I hate him.."

"What? You're drunk Jin, let's go home"

"No.. I want to dance.." I pulled his hand to the dance floor. Dancing in front of him who was silent looking at me. Move my body to the rhythm of the song. Until someone behind me pushed me, making my body fall into Ken's body. Instantly he hugged me.

Our faces became so close, I could see his face turning into Jungkook's, but I shook my head and I knew it wasn't him, it was Ken.

"Jin, we have to go home" I shook my head, I don't know what happened to me but I immediately kissed him. Surprised him and let go of my kiss.

"Jin..."

"Ssh.. I just want to kiss you, come here" I pulled his neck and kissed him. He was just silent with my actions, but I continued to kiss his lips, sucking and biting him, making him moan and instantly my tongue went into it. His arms were still around me, hugging me.

I broke my kiss and kissed his neck, licking him.

"Ahh..Jin..you have to stop.."

"I like it"

"Jin you're drunk" My hand started to go down to his dick and felt it from outside his pants, I could feel it start to harden. He immediately grabbed my hand.

"Jin don't! stop, you're drunk Jin"

"No..i want you..please fuck me here please.."

"Jin, no, you're drunk, where's your phone I have to call your husband"

"Don't call him my husband!"

"What? what happened Jin.. ahhh shit" I sucked his neck making a mark there.

"I want you, I want to feel your dick in my hole, please" I whispered in his ear.

"Shit Jin, you make me unable to contain myself!"

"Let's go home now, I want to feel you now"
-

When I got home, I opened my door and told him to come in, my staggering body made him help me stand up properly.

"Jin, where is your husband?"

I immediately pushed him against the wall and closed the door inside with my foot.

"I don't have a husband, I'm just alone .." I kissed him hungrily and he kissed me back.

[TIME SKIP]

I woke up with a sore body, slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in my room, I don't remember anything but going to the club with Ken. I opened my blanket and was surprised to see my naked body, I didn't see anyone here, all I saw was my clothes scattered on the floor.

And when I tried to get up I felt my lower body hurt so much. I also feel something is sticky on my ass.

"No..no way..no!!! fuck!! Seokjin what are you doing?" I cry in bed, I remember what I did with Ken last night.