1

Where is Kim Taehyung
Direct yelled as the shot was ready...

Jimin was trying to call him but no ..he isn't responding...

They tried for an hour to get in contact with him but the result was zero .

Jimin called some other people to inquire about Taehyung one of them said they saw him in a bar of a famous restaurant last night.

At reception

Jimin: did actor Kim Taehyung visit this restaurant last night ?

Receptionist: he didn't check out still staying in his room sir..

Jimin: what's the room number

Receptionist: sorry sir it's confidential

Jimin: I'm his manager...and it's important to meet him now.

Receptionist: let me contact him sir

She connected to the room service phone of his room..but he didn't respond.

Receptionist: sorry sir...

Jimin: don't get on my nerves...try to understand

The receptionist accepted to say the room number after he showed all his identity .

He reached the room and knocked on the door multiple times...but Tae didn't open the door .

Jimin waited for almost two hours but to no avail he informed the director and left for his home .

The director was pissed off by tae's behaviour it's not the first time since the project started .

He always comes late to shoot and sometimes doesn't come at all .

Jimin went to his home and dropped himself on the couch throwing his things on the ground.

After sometime a man reached him with a glass of juice ...he is none other than his husband yoongi ( mafia king of South Korea)

Yoongi:Baby you look so tired get up and have this..

Jimin looked at him with teared eyes and got up and sat on the couch.

Yoongi sat beside him and gave that juice to him

Jimin put his head on yoongi's shoulder and closed his eyes...

Yoongi: did he done that again?

Jimin: why he is behaving like this hyung I can't with him anymore... If he doesn't want to do movies simply he can take rest if not he should be careful about himself... I can't be responsible for his irresponsible behaviour anymore...

Yoongi: resign your job then

Jimin: do you think I'm doing this job for myself?

Yoongi: I know about it...but you choosed pain...

Jimin: why God is playing with them.

Yoongi: there is no god jiminaa...it's all about human deeds our good is god and bad is evil...that's it..it's all the results of their foolish decisions ...

Jimin: but no one is happy...

Yoongi: we can't do anything for this .

Jimin: I need a good sleep please be with me

Yoongi hugged him and both went to sleep to their room.

A: as we know tae and Jungkook got married on the basis of their love and a hidden truth... yeah both Jungkook and yoongi tried to hide about how they suspected tae as the culprit but after knowing the truth Jungkook felt guilty and started loving tae more.   He changed himself and started giving him freedom.
They lived like a happy couple for few years but one day...

Going back to taekook's life for 3 years.

Tae: Jungkook please don't sulk like that.

Jk: why you not allowing me to go with you... I want to see the shooting

Tae: baby we are going to shoot in newzealand and you know I'll never ever let you go there...

Jk: oh come on... I'm alive... forget about past

Tae hugged him and kissed on his forehead
Tae: please listen to me ... I can't take pain anymore

Jk: hey ...no no I won't... please don't cry... I love you my hubby... please

He kissed to stop tae getting emotional

Now tae left to newzealand

Jungkook was waiting for his comeback didn't know his past was waiting for his pain....