1.7

Since he made up his mind to be his manager by the side of his young master for the next few days, Chu Yiheng went to several places where he worked and asked for three days' leave. Where he couldn't ask for leave, he took it directly. This month's salary has gone, anyway, these scattered jobs are easy to find for him.

On the contrary, Gu Yao felt a little embarrassed when he found out that the man quit his job in order to come to him, but since he entered this circle, he has never planned to let the man do those jobs again, after all, the money is not a lot and he is still tired. | Body, at least before he is found by the Chu family.

Gu Yao was here now, but he was reluctant to let his lover suffer, so when the man brought him his first job, he spoke directly.

"Brother Yiheng, although you can only be my manager for three days, I still want to give you a relative salary."

When Chu Yiheng heard that the young man wanted to pay him a salary, he refused without much thought.

"You don't have to keep your money and spend it yourself."

The man said this to ask Gu Yao not to give him money, but he didn't know that Gu Zhao heard this as a precursor to his lover wanting to distance himself from him. This is the only way to say that, after all, the relationship between them now is not really compatible.

The more he thought about Gu Yao, the more unhappy he became. He got down from the chair and walked in front of the man, looking straight at him with grievances in his eyes.

"Brother Yiheng, do you hate me anymore?"

The man was stunned when he heard this because he didn't expect Gu Yao to understand what he meant. down.

"How can you Xiaoyao, I see all the hard work you are doing to live a good life with me now, and why do you hate you?"

"Then why did I say before that you don't want to pay you for work?"

Gu Yao has a relationship His attitude is serious, so he feels that if there is a misunderstanding between lovers and do not understand, he must make it clear immediately before it can be resolved, instead of choosing to continue the misunderstanding until the day when it is irreversible.

The youth's questioning made Chu Yiheng look out, he stretched out his hand and rubbed his head and explained, "I said no because I have a relationship with you, even if you don't pay me, it doesn't matter if you don't pay me, Xiaoyao. Just keep the money and spend it myself, I'm not short of money."

Gu Yao breathed a sigh of relief after hearing the man's explanation, as long as his lover didn't want to distance himself from him, it would be fine, but...

"What is your me? As the saying goes, brothers and sisters still settle accounts, even if we are lovers, I don't want to make you feel wronged at all, brother Yiheng, and you also bought me a lot of things before, I also want to make more money for you Buy a gift."

"If you don't accept it, I won't let you be my manager these days. I'll call my brother immediately and ask him to arrange a new manager for me."

Gu Yao said later There was a threat in his tone.

Chu Yiheng lowered his eyes and looked at the young man's bulging appearance, and finally nodded helplessly and agreed.

Seeing that the man agreed, the corners of Gu Yao's mouth turned up like a kitten who got his beloved dried fish.

The next day , Chu Yiheng got his first job as Gu Yao's agent. It was a filming of an ancient costume TV series. In it, he was the fourth male and played the role of the male protagonist's junior brother.