Explosive

Izuku's POV:

I was in the store with the other heroes and the moment Kacchan came in he was looking hilarious. I mean he just went inside then froze at the door to shut it back again and well that was what he was starting to do but well an explosion does the work too I guess. I think he had to think twice before he got how he should leave like a true villain.

Oh Kacchan you still having that damn dog around you?

Why?

Is he fun for you?

After they went out, I erased my presence and sneaked out until I finally decided to meet up with them and that was how I got into this situation right now. Only thing was that I was actually coming closer to Kacchan and bowing slightly looking up at him.

Me: Kaccha? Is something wrong? You look quiet flustered.

Kacchan(mumbling): ... Damn nerd, being all badass and shit...

Me: Oh come on, why not? How do I look Kacchan?

The moment I asked, I went to the side, twirled around until I saw Monoma and took out the dagger I had on my side. It was not provided by Nezu and hence it was sharp as fuck. Not only did I show my badass side to Kacchan but I also had the dagger directly at Monomas throat standing right by his side.

Me: Oho... soo what was that again with Demon?

Monoma: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it...

Me: So why are you sticking with this dog again?

Kacchan: He's entertaining.

Monoma: I'm not a TV and I'm right here!

Me: Oh shut it or did you forget the dagger? By the way this one is sharp or you wanna try it out?

Kacchan: Just shut up you Rat.

Me: Kacchan, I think I told you to get rid of him, why didn't you do that?

I mean if you don't want to

Kacchan: Why do you wan to get rid of him so bad? If you give me a reasonable answer, I'll let you get rid of him.

Monoma: Yeah- Wait what?! Since when was my life on the line?!

Me: How about I wanted to be villain with you alone? I really was looking forward to it too.

Kacchan(Obviously blushing): You did?

Me: Yeah! Why do you think I did this all? I thought you might like this surprise and your costume. By the way, it looks gorgeous on you. How does it feel to the skin tho? It is supposed to enhance and help you with your quirk and take away any drawbacks as well as some other fancy stuff.

Kacchan: It's fine and thank-

Monoma: Ok lovebirds cut it out! My man isn't here, don't push it, I feel like a third wheel!

Me: ... can I kill him? I am officially a hero.... Oh and while I am at it, you gonna pay up for a couple of things Monoma. You might want to start running by about.... NOW!

I am so gonna beat the shit out of this man.

I am set on this.

I don't care what Kacchan says about him.

Ama make him pay for ... well... everything he did wrong in his entire life... ah I don't know.

I don't like him.

Monoma: Uh oh...

It was at that moment that I moved the dagger away and let him run away for a bit. Me and Kacchan where still at the same spot. It wouldn't be any fun if he wouldn't have a bit of an advantage.

Kacchan: You little sadist. Still, what's with you not liking the rabid Rat?

Me: Hm? What now? Oh we have a bit of a past... and it's mutual. Really.

Kacchan: Hm... Well, you can kill him, go ahead.

Me: Oh come on, don't tell me you didn't hear him say he wanted to go at me first? I am sure he said that for sure! And thank you... let me just give him 10 more minutes to run, meanwhile let's talk and get you some food and drinks.

Kacchan: if he did, it would be in his own mind, he never said it outloud...

Me: Sure... Well follow me. I know a store that no heroes should be around.

Kacchan: Mh, lead the way shortstack.

Just like that I went with Kacchan in a direction which was completely abandoned but there was this one shop and I knew Nezu had revived it. It was one of these hidden things that he made for the villain's side in case they didn't find or had the opportunity to raid the store. I mean that could have very well happened.

Of course it wouldn't since I was against this and never actually said anything about it. I knew there was this possibility of just taking it in the store and wait it out till they get too hungry and thirsty. Well I knew about Nezu who provided them rations but they were small and would get them over the day without problems. Still Kacchan was someone who loved eating so it was too small for him and I knew that. This was why I actually was against this.

So all in all I was leading Kacchan to the secret store and we both entered where no one was inside.

Me: See... It's completely empty.

Kacchan: That's a lot of rations...

Me: Well, that chimera made this store in case you will get well overrun by heroes that would take your rations away. It's a hidden store and if you don't know about this, you wouldn't find it. I mean come on. Did you see the facade of it? It looks abandoned.

Kacchan: For once, he's not being a sadistic enigma, also you're right.

Me: Kacchan! I thought I was an enigma! How can you throw me in with him in the same pot?

Kacchan: Oh, sorry, he's a chimera, you are a short enigma.

Me (offended) : Short? Did you for real call me short? Who is the short fuse out of us both?

Kacchan: Deku, you've stopped too low... My anger is quirk related and you know it!!

Me: I do, so what? And my shortness is due to my mom being short. Still not my fault! How dare you call me short and you know I don't like that.

Kacchan: Deku, you've hated milk ever since we were kids!! Of course you'e not growing!!

Me: And my dad went away because of it, of course I would hate it... YOU KNOW WHAT?! I don't need this now. See ya later.

Just like that I went out of the room. I really didn't need this. He knew exactly how much I hated my height and yet he always loved to use that title on me. It was a good thing I had Monoma run away for now because now I could go after that idiot and let out some steam too.

 It was a good thing I had Monoma run away for now because now I could go after that idiot and let out some steam too