A little bit of changes...

Ok before I get into the story I would like to say that the time when Saitama materializes in Dragon Ball will be at the beginning of the Saiyan Saga at least an hour or two before Raditz lands on Earth when little kid Gohan was lost in that forest.

I know that means that this story is gonna be long before it even gets closes to the Super Saga but I feel it would allow better for a story, even though I will try to not put in the large amounts of filler of every episode and who knows, some things may change from the original timeline.

Now before I update any chapters for this story I want to ask if you all would be ok with these changes I make for the beginning of DBZ.

One of the changes isn't gonna make much difference to the story as it would be more of a preference for me and certain readers but the other one will definitely make a large difference later on in the story.

And if your gonna ask both of these changes are gonna involve Goku's love life...

Possible Change Number 1:
A stronger, taller, and more attractive Chichi now-

Possible Change Number 1: A stronger, taller, and more attractive Chichi now-

Basically, this is a what if Chichi had inherited more of her father the Ox-King's genes and instead of being the small normal female human she normally is, she is now a giant of a woman who stands at 10 feet tall.

I feel that this would match more with her fierce/firey personality and that in some way this would justify Goku's attraction to her as a "strong woman" even more.

Also are any of you surprised that Goku is really short, as he is only 5 foot 9 inches tall he's shorter than me, and surprisingly Saitama is the same height as him as well standing at 5 foot 9 inches too...

Anyways besides the obvious height difference, the only other difference I add with this addition is that Gohan will be taller than his canon self as well.

Because in canon he is about the same height as Goku at 5 foot 9 inches, but with this improvement on his mom I think it will be reasonable to make him at least a foot taller like 6 foot 9 inches.

So should this change be made?

HELL YES!

Or

HELL NAH!

Possible Change Number 2:
Goku now has two wives! And other kids?!

Now, this is also another what if?

And the one this is mostly directed toward is a girl/woman Goku meets during his preadolescence adventures and that girl is Suno.