𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆❧

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚

꒷꒦꒷‧˚₊‧꒦꒷꒦ ꒷꒦‧˚.⁺꒷꒦꒷‧˚꒦

It didn't take Jeongin long before he was standing in front of the other's high apartment building, his finger on the doorbell, unsure whether to press it or not.

𝓗𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓗.

The black-haired rang the bell. After all, he had come here and now he had to go through it.

A whirring sound came and the door opened, the boy stormed in, straight to the elevator.

To the 12th floor, apartment 107.

The elevator doors opened and Jeongin rushed to the older's apartment.

Hyunjin was standing in the entrance, with wet hair, wearing only a bathrobe. Hot, but inopportune moment.

,,Please let me in."

,,Why should I?"

,,Give me a chance to talk to you, I'm begging you.", the older one laughed bluntly and went back into his apartment, leaving the door open as a sign that the other could come in.

He did, closing the door, following the blonde into the living room.

,,I thought you wanted to talk. Then do it."

,,Hyunjin...", Jeongin started, but fell silent again immediately. He just couldn't find the right words.

A while passed, the younger one felt the other's intensive gaze on him, but only dared himself to look at the ground.

,,Am I the person you told me about?", he now asked abashed, as if he had said something forbidden. Actually, it was pretty obvious, but he wanted to be sure. He raised his gaze now, meeting Hyunjin's. 

His heart was about to collapse.

,,You know what? Yes, damn it! I love you. So much, Jeongin and I'm sure I've been doing it for longer than I know, because I didn't want to admit it to myself. In love with a friend, how ridiculous is that?!"

,,It's not ridicu-"

,,It is! But I can't help it! My heart literally jumps out of my chest when I see you and I get fucking goosebumps when you touch me. That's very ridiculous in my opinion, that's incredibly stupid, horrible."

Silence.

,,And now you're looking at me like that again, with your beautiful eyes I could drown in. I would do anything to keep them sparkling. I would do anything for you. Fuck, I love you so much! And it hurts to know that everything I feel for you is one-sided."

Tears welled up in the smaller's eyes and he had to sit down on the couch to process what had been said. Those words meant so much and made his heart beat faster than ever, his stomach tingle.

,,I don't know what to do, Hyunjin. I don't know what love is. As pathetic as it sounds...", a nervous laughter left his lips.

,,All I know is that my heart beats faster when you're with me and my stomach tingles so weird. I get jealous when you do things with other people. God I wanted to yell at Seungmin, no, at you two when you guys touched.", the blonde couldn't help but grin as he sat down next to the other, wrapping his arm around him and running his fingertips down his back.

,,And what do we do about that, hm?", Jeongin briefly wiped his face. The tears -most likely tears of joy- wetting his sleeves.

Then he looked at the older, a smile creeping to his lips as he analyzed his features.

Pretty.

,,I want you to be only mine." he whispered, climbing onto the blonde's lap, laughing at the shocked look on his face.

,,I am and I always was. Since the first time I saw you.", Hyunjin whispered back.

For a few seconds Jeongin just looked at him, admiring his beauty, but as the taller's gaze became more and more longing, he brought their lips together.

It was the peak of his feelings and he didn't know if anything had ever felt better than this.

Their lips matched perfectly. Like a jigsaw puzzle and Hyunjin was the piece that was always missing. Now he realized that he had found it.

Nothing could ever feel better, he was sure.

The two paused, only to bring their lips together again moments later. It was like they've been waiting their whole lives for this. Their hearts were beating fast and thoughts faded, everything else seemed unimportant because there was only them.

Jeongin pulled away again, giggling as the other looked at him in disappointment.

And then he said exactly what he was thinking at that moment.

,,If this is what love feels like, I am madly in love with you."

T H E   E N D
________

i feel so empty because this is over now :')but like already announced:there will be another story

but like already announced:
there will be another story.
i want to thank y'all for reading, voting, adding my story to your guys reading lists.
really...
thank you, you made my days better.
now go on, find another great story,
stay healthy and happy.
nee <3