Little wolf

I was once again woken by a woman with pale skin with a really cool outfit on it was a red leather dress and some pumps. She woke me up by asking Eric "why is there a dog on our leather couch getting blood on it?" He responds "Pam that is a wolf and she killed two people helping bill out". Pam asked "why is she still in wolf form?" Eric says "The doctor
doesn't want anything done with her until she gets here"
* 5 minutes Later*
I was just staring at Sookie wondering if she knew I was a fairy since I knew she was. I hear footsteps outside and stand up and out my head down and I start growling lowly to warn the intruders and the vampires. Eric goes to open the door and in comes a short lady she comes in and introduces herself as Patricia Ludwig. She comes walking up to me and says "stop growling you wolf or your going to get more hurt"so I sit back on the couch. She also says "I'm going to need you to shift back so I can put liquid in your injury easier." I nod my head and look at pam as she is holding a larger Fangtasia shirt out for me to grab so I take it with my teeth and walk to the girls bathroom. Once I get there I start shifting hearing my bones crack back into place and throw the shirt over my head which caused me to wince with my wounds I look at them they are quite deep. I finally walk outside of the bathroom to see Sookie freak out "Aria Black you're a wolf you should of told me." Everyone else looks confused and I walk to the doctor. I say "where do you want me doc?" But when I lay on the couch I feel someones eyes on me the whole time which made me feel confused. The doctor covers my lower half with a fur blanket which looked like wolf fur which made me mad. The doctor lifts my shirt to under my boobs and started digging into my skin which did not affect me. Sookie walks up to me and holds my hand "Ari are you okay?" I reply "I am fine I had way worse done." This caused Sookie to ask what was the worst thing that every happened to me. I told her "My dad was an Alpha in a pack and they wanted me to get married to some other pack alpha and be bred for pups but I had to meet him. So when I met him I didn't submit to him causing him to get pissed and he hurt me with silver whips and chained me to the basement and left me for days until I could make my great escape." Sookie gasps "thats terrible why would someone do that to you "I laugh My dads an asshole and my mom doesn't stand up for me so I learned early to defend myself and I ran away and ran into some wolf name Alcide". Eric cuts in "You met Alcide?" I reply "yeah I did and I ran away from him and his she wolf because there thoughts were so loud and inappropriate." Eric laughs "what were they thinking?" "before I left they were thinking of trying for pups but I jumped out of the window before they continued there thing."  The doctor says she is done so I stand up and stretch my arms and legs out. I start to say "Well I probably should head back" when Eric looks at me and says "You should stay here". I wanted to challenge Eric for fun so I start heading for the door when I felt strong cold arms pick me up and put me on his extremely tall shoulders. Eric says "Pam get Bill a spare coffin and get Sookie an air mattress if she wants to stay." Pam starts to laugh at my position on Eric's shoulder with my ass next to his head and my head on his back. Pam also said "Have fun you two". My face turned red with embarrassment and then I felt a cold hand smack my ass causing me to whelp. "Eric why did you hit my ass" but before I could finish the statement he opened the door to the basement and took me down stairs and set me into a room with a bed and my eyes widen as Eric said "You want to defy me little wolf you will have to deal with a punishment." That statement made me gulp.