𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Is he serious!?" I snapped walking back and forth in the room with my best friends. "Okay Nadia calm down.." my friend Samaria said in a relaxing tone. It kind of worked but I was still pissed. "I just don't know where everything went wrong..." i said sitting down starting to cry. " I just don't know what I did..." I said looking down at my phone reading the post over and over again. "Hey, listen. You didn't do anything!" One of my other friends spirit explained.

"Yea! If he wants a bitch that got passed around by everyone signed to Columbia records, that's up to him." Spirit continued. "Alright that last part wasn't needed, but it is very much true" Namiko said raising her glass in the air laughing.

"You know what?" Spirit said. "Let's go out to dinner tonight, all of us." She suggested. We looked around at each other then her. "Omg yes that's a good idea!! Jania agreed. "I guess that won't be bad." I spoke up. "Ahh yesssss!!" Namiko said pouring another drink. This big ass friend group is going to be the death of me one day.

..
Sooner or later we got to this luxurious and absolutely gorgeous restaurants that I've never heard of before. It was truly a hidden gem. we ordered food and talked about everything under the sun! And the food was amazing. "This night out was exactly what I needed.. thank you guys so much for this.." I said speaking to Samaria, and yasmeen. but little did I know shit was about to go wrong..

As loud or talkative everyone once was they were now dead silent and staring at my table. Cameras starting flashing and all I heard was low whispers from the people sitting near and far from my table. My phone started blowing up, and flashing with notifications. Everyone at the table picked up their phone wondering what the hell was happening.

"What the fuck.." I heard yasmeen speak.

"Are you fucking serious?" Samaria looked up looking around.

"Be so fucking foreal." I thought in my mind.

Liked by KissesByKarina and 3,698,000

theshaderoom TSR STAFF : Marie M Jackson @mariejackson #girlsnightout?? Girllllll, chileee  !!! #Kissesbykarina , #flyyasspirit , #namikobae, and #JbaeNia, seen with #karinamartin at the La Jackson club after claiming they were team #NadiaKnowlesCarter...
Any thoughts???👀👀👀.

12 minutes ago..
View all 1,389,084 comments.

KissesByKarina my baes 💕.
2 minutes ago..
^namikobae @KissesByKarina love your life ❤️.

Flyyasspirit the shaderoom loves to lie.. never said I was team anybody.
^ Prettylilyas @Flyyasspirit bitch lie again.

JbaeNia why does it matter who I fw? Stay off my ass @shaderoom .

Prettylilyas lmao btches so 2 faced.
50 seconds ago..
^ NadiaKnowles @prettylilyas no fr. 😹
^SamariaJdavis @NadiaKnowles @Prettylilyas pleaseee say it louder for the bitches in the back🤦🏽‍♀️!!