A warm... welcome?

"Uhh.... Why am I here?" You asked.

You pinched yourself in the hope that you were just dreaming.

"I saw you conducting an experiment and I think you might be a threat to Mondstat so I took you from your world and put you back in ours. I apologise for the rough manner that you were transported here." What a cute excuse. That was a very small fraction of the truth, the real reason was during his checking that you weren't a threat, you'd grown on him.

His defences were still up but you had been wearing them away without trying.

He'd overheard a certain drunk bard babbling about someone who fitted your description 'escaping' and had garnered concern for you.

The small time you'd spent in dawn winery had made him realise how much he needed someone like you to fill the gap in his heart and take a place on his table.

"Adelaide will be in occasionally to check on you so in the meantime feel free to explore the grounds. I have provided some entertainment on your desk and there are some more normal clothes in the wardrobe." He said calmly before leaving.

You walked up to the wardrobe to find some traditional Mondstat clothes that suited you. You noticed that all of your options had red accents in them. Was Diluc trying to get you to wear his colour.

You sat down at the desk to fin some paper and pencils along with one of those fancy theatre mechanicus board games with the tiny monsters.

You tinkered with it until you heard a knock on your door and Adelaide stepped in.

"(Y/N) breakfast is being served in 30 minutes."
You thanked her before returning to your game.

The window behind the desk showed a clear view of the training area. Diluc had sauntered into view and began practicing with his claymore.

You couldn't help but stare at this man.
He was very elegant but violent and he'd been nothing but polite to you..... apart from the kidnapping.

Adelaide passed on the breakfast message to him, at least that's what you thought she said but Diluc was the darknight hero and barbatos knows what he's up to.

Shortly after you finished gawking you strolled down to the ground floor of the winery to be met with the enticing smell of Breakfast.

Diluc was already seated on the chair at one side of the table and you sat opposite him.

"Would you like to go for a walk around Mondstat later? I'd escort you of course." He asked out of the blue.

You agreed and you saw a small smile play at his lips.

Breakfast was a teyvat fried egg with some boar meat and vallaberries. It had a comforting and lush taste that made you smile.

Out of all of your experiences with yanderes this was definitely your most pleasant.

At least that's what you thought.

Diluc had noticed your jumpy behaviour and had decided to do some Kaeya style interrogations of the green bard by giving him some extra strong alcohol to make him spill.

Every second he spent with you made him want to know more and to get closer to you.

You hadn't broken down his walls, you'd ripped them down.

A/n
Sorry for the shitty Writting I've got writers block. Yay 😢

Update:
the next chapter got so much better. Writing block gone wooooooooooo