Disclaimer! Plus my OCs' info and my four new OCs' info!

I don't own any of characters of TMNT 2k3...they belong to their rightful owners. I only own Jessika 'Jessie', Ashlynn 'Ashly' Smyth, Rachael Connors and Nathanial 'Nate'. Plus my four new OCs who are mutants and they are turtles. I'm re-doing this book by adding four new OCs of mine. 

MY OWN OCS!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1)

Name: Madeline

Nickname: 'Maddie' or 'Mads'

Named after: A book the little girl named Madeline

Skin color: Apple Green

Gender: Female

Mask Color: Sky blue

Age: Third eldest after Leo and Raph

Weapon of choice Naginata-spear

Origin: My own character

Character: Madeline's personality is a bit of a mixture between Leonardo's discipline and Donatello's calmness. She's a peaceful, gently and friendly like her younger brother Donatello yet dedicated to her ninjutsu training and very spiritual turtle of the team just like her older brother Leonardo, though she lacks Leo's harsh discipline. Maddie often uses her leisure time to meditate either with Leonardo or Master Splinter but sometimes she spends her leisure by hanging out with her beloved little sisters Jenny and Jessie. Maddie shares a strongest bond with Jenny and Jessie. They almost do everything together. When Jenny is either upset or in the need of help, or when Jessie needs help with stuff like overcoming her fears, Maddie is usually the first to comfort them and help them in their troubles. Maddie holds her family a very dear and treasures her family album full of pictures of the family members and the memorable events. Like Leonardo, Maddie takes the Ninjutsu training very seriously and shares Leo's strong sense of honor, which often makes her to despise the people who live and fight without honor (such as Shredder, Zanramon, Ue Sama and Drako) but admires a lot of those ones who truly understand and fight with honor (such as Usagi, Traximus, Daimyo, Hamato Yoshi and – sometimes – Karai and Colby). She is very skilled and elegant fighter and her use of her weapon of choice, Naginata-spear is the mixture of Leonardo's use of his Katanas and Donatello's use of his Bo-staff. Unlike her little sisters, Jenny and Jessie, Maddie isn't above of killing people in battle (mostly and especially in the battles when they're fighting against a dangerous bigger bad guys such as the Shredder), but for her sisters she will and try avoiding killing as much as she can.

Voice: Hayden Panettiere (Princess Dot in Disney's A bug's life & Claire in hit TV series Heroes)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2)

Name: Dominic

Nickname: 'Dom'

Named after: Dominic Toretto (from Fast and the Furious movies/series)

Age: Fourth eldest after Leo, Raph and Maddie

Mask color: Gray

Gender: Male

Skin color: Moss Green

Origin: My own character

Weapon of choice: Dual Butterfly swords

Character: Dom is a bit of hot head just like Raph but he keeps it in check or a least tries to. Dom tries to act as a voice of reason of the team but he tends to have a somewhat irritating attitude when things doesn't go right. He and Mikey do attend to argue over little things...mostly about missions that involves with pizza. Dom loves, loves, loves to tease her, messed up her hair and bug her about little things, his sister and that is Jessika...but most of all, he loves his baby sister as much as anyone in the family. He and Raph are so much alike when they lose their tempers, hot heads and keeps Mikey in his place. Dom loves his baby sister Jessie since she was only a baby and he cares about her including his other two younger siblings—Jenny and Mikey. When it comes to training or missions, he takes it very seriously. Sometimes he and Raph can get under each other skin when it comes going off on their own.